If Robinson out, Passing game will have to open up

If Robinson is out for Indiana, and that is just a "if" at this point, the passing game is going to have to be more prominant as i dont see Wegher surviving a 20 to 25 carry game as he is already beat up. We obviously have more depth at the wide receiver position and i could see us going to a one back-three receiver set and throwing the ball short to the tight ends and wide outs and taking our shots down the field when they become available. I think it would be great for us to expand this area of our offense right now, but it also scares me somewhat as i think Stanzi is much better at reading the defenses down the field and the underneath coverages get a little confusing. Despite yesterday's loss, Indiana is much better than last year and being the Big Ten leader we will get their best shot.

No doubt if ARob is out for IU, we then have to make lemonade outta lemons. Basically,our defense will have to win these games for us, with the offense just doing what we need. I could see more shotgun as Ricky seems very comfortable in shotgun,especially in last minute drives to save our season.

I just hope we get Colin and Greenie back ASAP...we need our punt unit and defense intact to win these next two games...and hope that ARob can be back by OSU. Paki will step up and do his job with poise and pride....and that will be good enough to win the next couple of weeks. But yes, I think we need to throw the ball around a bit more,and hope that Dace is back eventually also.

As long as Wegher is healthy we won't see any drop off. If Wegher is dinged, then that will change the plan a lot.

No doubt if ARob is out for IU, we then have to make lemonade outta lemons. Basically,our defense will have to win these games for us, with the offense just doing what we need. I could see more shotgun as Ricky seems very comfortable in shotgun,especially in last minute drives to save our season.

I just hope we get Colin and Greenie back ASAP...we need our punt unit and defense intact to win these next two games...and hope that ARob can be back by OSU. Paki will step up and do his job with poise and pride....and that will be good enough to win the next couple of weeks. But yes, I think we need to throw the ball around a bit more,and hope that Dace is back eventually also.

If Colin and Bretty play again at all this year, it probably won't be until the bowl game.

Then again, The Tim Tebow came back from a concussion after just two weeks, so why not?

Who is our third RB option? Do we have one? Just curious!

I would love to see Brinson emerge on the scene in a BIG WAY DOWN THE STRETCH!!!

I agree with Wine.....KOK will need to open up the offense. I would like to see the Hawks go all out and rack up a big lead early.

i would like to see some more screen passes to wegher and where has our bubble screen gone????? djk, mcnutt, stross they are capable of running it.