If only we were a 5 seed

Sorry to barge into your guys conversation... :p I'd much rather play. MSU in the 2nd round. (As someone pointed out) Nebby is still fighting to get in the tourney, and are playing hot ball right now.

We played MSU for only 30 minutes the last two games (maybe a little less in ELansing), and I would love to see us play them a solid 40 minutes. Even if we lose; if we play them hard for 40 minutes, it's a boost to our confidence and we go to the tourney with a little swagger. If we beat them, and play well Saturday and/or Sunday... We go into the tourney with giant confidence. It's what this team needs. I'd also want to play them... cuz F MSU.

Jump right in... everybody is welcome to their opinion.

In regards to Purdue/NW.... neither of these teams scare me so I get what you're saying about the first round but I just don't think either of those teams matchup well with the Hawks.

I know we have to take care of business and beat NW...which I think we will. I am just fine with playing MSU because if we do beat them, I am going to have at least a big steak and an extra drink or two. Just think how much fun it would be to embarrass Izzo and the Spartans.

Don't we need to beat NW first before we worry about Michigan State? Hopefully we don't get overconfident since we beat NW twice by a combined score of 169-117 (26 points per game).

Please take case of business one game at a time. If we lose to NW, our last 10 games would be 3-7 (1-6 in the last 7)....the committee does look closely at this. i'm sure we would be on the bubble if we lose.

You're absolutely right. I'm not trying to look ahead... but I can't help but peek a bit. If we can make it by the nerds, we have a chance to play and beat the two teams we had on the ropes TWICE this year. MSU and Wisky. I want to destroy dem both!!!!

But first, lets beat NW!!!!

NERRRRDS!!!

Ogre nerds.jpg

Latest posts