If offered, would Mizzou accept SEC bid?

troy

I know Mizzou officials are denying it, but with the way last year went, wouldn't Mizzou almost have to accept an offer from the SEC? Otherwise, they would risk being without a home if Oklahoma and Okie State got snagged by the PAC 12.

The only way I could see them turning down the SEC is if the Big Ten came calling first. But I don't see that happening after the begging that Mizzou went through last summer.

Would you turn down this:

befb0146c5t-Pics.jpg.jpg

If you were stuck with this:

capt.38bd92786b4a407383671c6f06e2a273.odd_fat_hides_gun_ny112.jpg

If Mizzou gets an SEC offer there are two possible outcomes. They call Delany and give the Big10 a chance to match/beat the SEC offer. Then, depending on the answer, start packing your bags for one or the other.

If Mizzou gets an SEC offer there are two possible outcomes. They call Delany and give the Big10 a chance to match/beat the SEC offer. Then, depending on the answer, start packing your bags for one or the other.

Delany: "thanks but no thanks."

I disagree, I do not think he wants the SEC anywhere near Big Ten country.

I would agree with this. I think if Missouri contacted the Big 10 and said we have an offer from the SEC and we need an answer from you by Friday, the Big 10 presidents would be meeting within a few hours to get approval to accept their application. The SEC in a state with three Big 10 borders would be horrible.

Latest posts