If Kirk ever hung it up....Woods or Bielema?

HaydenHawk56

The guy's tigerhawk probably gets a little bigger tonight after a 4 course meal, but pretty impressive in just his 2nd year in dumpy Champaign. He knows how to win in the BIg Ten.

Or just make a play for the Stoops.

Bielema isn't going to move within the conference.

Woods sounds like a great candidate, but not enough experience. He's done well at every position role position, but hasn't been a coordinator or HC.

Last edited:
LOL. The AD is so pathetic we have to only fantasize when he retires.
i hate Nebraska but at least they have some balls and fire people that deserve it.

CHRIS fucking KLIEMAN

KF didn't have much more.
3 years as a HC, but a lot more years in coaching. I'm a big LeVar fan, don't get me wrong. Just don't know if he'd get a shot. If he could persuade Phil Parker to stay on...it would be fantastic. Preserve the best parts of the program and add a real offense.

3 years as a HC, but a lot more years in coaching. I'm a big LeVar fan, don't get me wrong. Just don't know if he'd get a shot. If he could persuade Phil Parker to stay on...it would be fantastic. Preserve the best parts of the program and add a real offense.
Kirk had 3 years at Maine and didn't set the world on fire.What is funny is watching old Maine video and wondering what Iowa is doing in those unis!

Kirk and Woods would be about the same age starting if it were to happen. Woods was in the NFL when Kirk was at Wochester, U Conn and Pitt.

Noteworthy that KF wasn't picked to replace Snyder. No idea why.

Last edited:
Hayden Fry had coaches...KF has pawns hard to have any succesors or a coaching tree of any sort with that attitude. Replacements won't be needed as we have a coach with his head in the sand who wont adapt and hang on forever ...The best thing about Iowa and having a bye today.. we got to look at how college football is played elsewhere across the nation and boy was it fun to watch.

The guy's tigerhawk probably gets a little bigger tonight after a 4 course meal, but pretty impressive in just his 2nd year in dumpy Champaign. He knows how to win in the BIg Ten.

Or just make a play for the Stoops.
Four courses? Try an eight course meal LOL.

I recently gave him another nickname when his weight became the subject of another thread.

Burp Bielema.

Latest posts