If I told you

pmchawk

I know a way to get Barta and Masons attention with how you are feeling and they would be forced to see your irritation with the current situation. It's completely legal and you wouldn't have to pull your financial support to the program. Would you want to know how?

Yah Bob, i would be interested.
saupload_entourage_bob_ryan.jpg

I know a way to get Barta and Masons attention with how you are feeling and they would be forced to see your irritation with the current situation. It's completely legal and you wouldn't have to pull your financial support to the program. Would you want to know how?

What is it!?! Tell us, pmchawk!!!

A hashtag? #BringOurTeamBack

Relentless harassment of the athletic department via social media, e-mails, and shouts at them while in public?

A threat to gridlock Iowa City on its next gameday with human protesters so much so that it will impact the actual playing of the game?

Please don't tell us this is one of those annoying online white board videos that we have to hurry up and see before "they" (who the hell are "they"?) take it down and when you go to close the page an annoying box pops up saying "DON'T LEAVE THIS PAGE" or some such. Ktxbai.

I can't believe I made it to the end of the thread with no answers. In my best KGB voice... I feel so unsatisfied.