If Ed Hightower isnt the worst official ever

then i would like to know who is. I mean, a blind monkey could have seen that ball hit the rim, and then to make it worse, they dont look at it on the monitor? He has to biggest jerkoff ever and then to make it worse, Doug "i am a tool" Gottlieb said it didnt effect the game? Is he watching the same game as I am? We would have had the ball under our own basket with 6 seconds on the clock! Where do they find these tools?

Uh...wrong answer, Marble had the board, what game are you watching? Are you Hightowers niece?

ummmm wrong answer Iowafarmgirl is correct. I agree Ed Hightower is a effing colossal P O S!!!!!! with a capital P. but they showed a replay with the ball clearly falling into the purdue players hands. Stilll doesn't mean it wasn't a bad call.

I know you hate Hightower, but don't just assume that since the call was bad it means it automatically would have been our ball. on the replay, IT CLEARLY LANDED IN THE HANDS OF THE PURDUE PLAYER. Which begs me to ask what game were you the hell watching?

The ball hit the rim, he blew his whistle, inadvertent whistle is a jump ball. He shouldn't have blew his whistle. It wasn't a shot clock violation. Iowa had the arrow. It should have been Iowa's ball. No doubt.

The ball hit the rim, he blew his whistle, inadvertent whistle is a jump ball. He shouldn't have blew his whistle. It wasn't a shot clock violation. Iowa had the arrow. It should have been Iowa's ball. No doubt.

UHHH hello Mcfly!!! He blew the whistle THAT IS WHAT WAS BAD ABOUT THE CALL! if he doesn't make that BAD CALL, there is no whistle blown so there is no inadvertant whistle. which means that it would have been a rebound by the Purdue player.

I can understand Eddie missing that call. He's directly under the basket and he's got a terrible angle for it. The ball was coming straight at him and the ball deflected straight down. What I can't understand is how the other guys didn't help him out. I'd really like to know what that conversation between the two was. That's a perfect example for a crew to communicate and get it right.

That said getting it right would still give the ball to Purdue under our basket.

They didn't help him out, because he is the only A-hole on the crew who gets off on running the length of the floor flailing his arms and blowing his whistle to overrule a call made by the guy right on the spot.

They didn't help him out, because he is the only A-hole on the crew who gets off on running the length of the floor flailing his arms and blowing his whistle to overrule a call made by the guy right on the spot.

The trail official came down and they talked about something. I can tell you this, as a trail you don't call that conference unless you have something that can help.

Latest posts