Ideas for Indy

Can't tell you where to go as I've never been, but I'd recommend plenty of praying during pregame. We're going to need all the help from above we can get.

One experience. My son and I decided to stay about 1/2 hour north of Indy in a small town. Nice hotel. Not at all overpriced, and much cheaper than Indy. Next, we rented a parking space for two days. The cost was very reasonable. We could walk from there to the stadium in about 5-10 minutes. On Friday late afternoon, we parked in our space and walked to 2 or 3 downtown bars that were filled with Hawk fans. One of them ran out of beer. Got to love it! We were careful to play it safe for the drive back to our hotel. Had dinner and soda for an hour or two before heading out. On game day, we had a couple, then got to the stadium early to soak up the atmosphere. Post game, back to hotel, no alcohol until we arrived there.

I wish I could recall the town and hotel. You can likely figure it out. There is a commercial parking company that is easy to use. Just Google around until you find it. It is well advertised, as I recall. Again, sorry. It was too long ago.

The seats were in a sort of loge area in the endzone, and not nose bleed row. They were more expensive, but damn, its a one time in many years to see this game!

I am still sick that we lost to MSU. It was, frankly, one of the best, most physical football games I have ever seen. 1 among many.

Have fun!

Latest posts