I'd love to see Ferentz stick it to Rhoads on Saturday

They have a thread discussing who would start on a team made up of Iowa and ISU players. For the most part it's actually not too unrealistic, but they almost all have Lazard as a starting WR. You know, the true freshman with what, 3 catches in his career?

i think kf has a history of taking aggression out on 'misgivings' ala recruiting crap that MSU was putting out there in rhabo time.

would love to drub the clownz - paw certainly has earned it with his stupid lazard commentary.

Yeah I was going to bring up Kirk handing it to MSU and didnt they run a reverse pass with McNutt up by like 30? I hope Kirk and Co crush the clowns.

You need to say this in your head in a fake southern drawl for it to be effective....."Then there was a school down the road about 90 miles that called him 6 times today!! Six times!! To try and get him to switch his commitment!! But he stuck with Iowa State because he understands the words 'Honor', 'Commitment', and 'Loyalty'!!"

It sounded just as corny and d@uchy as it looks on this post....
The ironic part is that Iowa State did the same thing with Iowa commits according to Brian Ferentz. Rhoads is a cartoon.

You need to say this in your head in a fake southern drawl for it to be effective....."Then there was a school down the road about 90 miles that called him 6 times today!! Six times!! To try and get him to switch his commitment!! But he stuck with Iowa State because he understands the words 'Honor', 'Commitment', and 'Loyalty'!!"

Central (Pella) recruited him that hard?

I really hope the ****** in Chief in Ames keeps Woads around based on that nebby speech because their team is awful and there are no young guy on that team that are any good. As long as he is in charge they will keep getting worse. If ISU ever hires a coach based upon coaching ability or recruiting they may turn it around but I don't see that happening any time soon.

I would love to see the Hawks embarrass the Clowns on every play and in every aspect of the game. 65-0. Just totally smash their momentum!

I think your timeline might be a little off on this one. The huge blowout win over MSU was during the '10 season. The rhabdo stuff and MSU's negative recruiting after that was in January '11, and Iowa is 1-2 over MSU, with only a double-OT win in '12, since the rhabdo stuff.

The last big win over MSU was the year that MSU played rucker(?) coming straight out of jail. I think the Hawks won by 30 and it was the Sash int to Hyde for the TD. They also tried a reverse to McNutt pass in the 4th up by about 30.

Lizzard stuck with Clown Community College over Stanford and Notre Dame because he is sofa king stupid that my brain can't even comprehend the Lizzard's decision-making process.

I hope the Hawks rout them in epic format and we get to see another classic gif of CPR acting like a moron on the sidelines of Kinnick. I'm honestly not sure we'll ever see him on the sidelines in Kinnick again. At least not wearing ISU colors.

I heard the players all went to Ferentz's office this week and turned in their jerseys in protest of Beathard only getting one series of playing times on Saturday.

Latest posts