I'd like to welcome.........

Welcome aboard. Only rule: Upon stumbling upon anything written by Herby/Redhawk, you are forced to relentlessly mock what is written in anyway you see fit.

Have fun, and good luck!

ok I'm lying, there are a **** ton of rules and I'm gonna need you to have them all memorized by the time Le Diesel gets here.

Dont **** it up

I want to make you aware of a few users.

Scorpio - He's harmless even though he seems like he may be a big jerk. You will get on his good side if you choose to spell a lot of words wrong and call Ferentz any of the following names: ferrets or ferets or ferrretts or anything else resembling a small furry rodent.

e11en - douch and a closet ISU fan that really hates the hawks but will never admit it

Okeefe4prez - absolutely 100% bipolar. choose your battles carefully.

GhostofBTT - nobody knows what's up with Ghost. Nobody. And when I say nobody, I MEAN NOBODY NOT EVEN GHOST.

If you have further questions please ask someone else that likes noobs.

I want to make you aware of a few users. Scorpio - He's harmless even though he seems like he may be a big jerk. You will get on his good side if you choose to spell a lot of words wrong and call Ferentz any of the following names: ferrets or ferets or ferrretts or anything else resembling a small furry rodent. e11en - douch and a closet ISU fan that really hates the hawks but will never admit itOkeefe4prez - absolutely 100% bipolar. choose your battles carefully. GhostofBTT - nobody knows what's up with Ghost. Nobody. And when I say nobody, I MEAN NOBODY NOT EVEN GHOST. If you have further questions please ask someone else that likes noobs.
This is by far and large the best nut shelling of HN I've ever read

OK, so I was looking up the Iowa WBB coach prior to Stringer, and there was a guy, or girl, or feathered animal, named Lark Birdsong.

Srsly. Who the **** is named Lark Birdsong?

Latest posts