I'd like to punch McQueary and his Dad in the face

EddyP

Scandal weighs heavy on McQueary

"He's a good kid and a tough kid," John said standing on the front porch of his State College home late Tuesday afternoon. "He did what he was supposed to do, and all of this has been very hard on him. Everything from this and about this (case) has been difficult for him, but he's a strong person and will be OK."

"I love football, too and obviously my son's a football coach, but I could care less about who takes over for Joe or whatever may go on with that," John McQueary said. "It's not about that. This is about a little boy, and that's something that makes this so tough on all of us."

"The investigation has been going on for three years, and I've known for 10 years," John said. "This is about a child. … That's what makes this tough on everyone."

He's not a good kid or a tough kid. He didn't do what he was supposed to do. He saw a 10 year old boy getting raped right in front of his eyes and did nothing to stop it. I can't think of anything more cowardly. Your son should be fired immediately and probably go to jail. Oh, and STFU you could have called the cops too.

If he's so good why didn't he stop a child molestation in progress instead of running away like a little girl?

He's a big time wuss. Can't stand up to an old man abusing a child. Also, how could you possibly go into that locker room and see that shower without throwing up everytime? I don't get it.

you guys need to get your facts straight.

both sandusky and the victim saw McQueary. the attack stopped at that point.

McQuery didn't handle the immediate incident as well as he could have. He is probably embarrassed and ashamed about it.

Within 12 hours, he did take the information to the most powerful man in Pennsylvania and thought he was doing the right thing. He didn't know the university would bury it.

I'm not going to judge people in extremely stressful situations. But the guys who didn't do anything for years, despite having the time to think and being uber-powerful, are the ones I will judge.

Scandal weighs heavy on McQueary

"He's a good kid and a tough kid," John said standing on the front porch of his State College home late Tuesday afternoon. "He did what he was supposed to do, and all of this has been very hard on him. Everything from this and about this (case) has been difficult for him, but he's a strong person and will be OK."

"I love football, too and obviously my son's a football coach, but I could care less about who takes over for Joe or whatever may go on with that," John McQueary said. "It's not about that. This is about a little boy, and that's something that makes this so tough on all of us."

"The investigation has been going on for three years, and I've known for 10 years," John said. "This is about a child. … That's what makes this tough on everyone."

He's not a good kid or a tough kid. He didn't do what he was supposed to do. He saw a 10 year old boy getting raped right in front of his eyes and did nothing to stop it. I can't think of anything more cowardly. Your son should be fired immediately and probably go to jail. Oh, and STFU you could have called the cops too.

ummm, yep i'd say that sounds about right. i have nothing to add. So I thought i'd add that i have nothing to add in support of your statement which i have nothing to add to.

you guys need to get your facts straight.

both sandusky and the victim saw McQueary. the attack stopped at that point.

I don't see any smileys so I guess it is possible you aren't kidding. The guy left how the hell would he know. Not to mention he could have taken the kid somewhere else and done it all night long. You grab the kid and say you are coming with me. If the fat old man tries to stop you then defend yourself but get that kid out of there. He and his Dad don't even know who the kid was nor did they try to find out(or anyone from PSU for that matter). So he can spare us the "it is all about the kid" b.s.

it is very different. how many hundreds of posts on this board have falsely accused McQueary of not stopping a rape?

How would he know if it stopped our not, he wasn't there to see. Even if it did stop, it wasn't because of anything he did.

He didn't get the boy out of harms way either.

Good job, McQuery.

it is very different. how many hundreds of posts on this board have falsely accused McQueary of not stopping a rape?
It still doesn't change the fact that a young boy was raped, regardless of whether it stopped at that point or not.

I don't see any smileys so I guess it is possible you aren't kidding. The guy left how the hell would he know. Not to mention he could have taken the kid somewhere else and done it all night long. You grab the kid and say you are coming with me. If the fat old man tries to stop you then defend yourself but get that kid out of there. He and his Dad don't even know who the kid was nor did they try to find out(or anyone from PSU for that matter). So he can spare us the "it is all about the kid" b.s.

yep!

Within 12 hours, he did take the information to the most powerful man in Pennsylvania and thought he was doing the right thing. He didn't know the university would bury it.

He went to his father first, who was an idiot in telling him to go to Paterno.

None of them called police. None of them followed up. They all deserve to be buried.

And yeah, it was so obviously all about the kid that to this day nobody knows who the kid was.

Hey Mr. McQueary, don't you see a problem with this statement?

Hey Mr. McQueary, don't you see a problem with this statement?

Mr. McQueary = math fail
Mr. McQueary = integrity fail
Mr. McQueary = protecting society from future victims fail
Coincidentally:
Joe Pa and Penn State = protecting society from future victims fail but hey.

McQ could have said nothing, if he was really a bad guy

seriously, you're working late, you walk around the corner, and you see that ... that's not going to knock you flat on your butt mentally? Okay, the guy's a pvssy, but he's not an accomplice.

McQ could have said nothing, if he was really a bad guy

seriously, you're working late, you walk around the corner, and you see that ... that's not going to knock you flat on your butt mentally? Okay, the guy's a pvssy, but he's not an accomplice.

Yeah, that is one possibility. I guess he could have joined in too. Seriously, I don't get some of you trying to defend the indefensible. We are talking about child rape right? He didn't walk in on him having sex with a hooker or something.

Latest posts