IC West (McCaffery boys) v Muscatine (Wieskamp) tonight

It ought to be an interesting match up. Hey Rob, let us know who West ends up putting on Joe on the defensive end. My guess would be Patrick but I could see Connor guarding him some as well.

I'll write something up with my thoughts when I get home. Also will have video and photos.

IC West has 3 guys pretty much putting 15 or more pts a game on the board... Wieskamp will have his work cut out for him. Wish I could watch it

Yikes! I'm assuming Wieskamp had 20+ points?

Joe had 29 and he is the real deal and should fit in well next year. His outside shooting and ball control will be very helpful. The game comes to him and he does not have to force anything. Too bad he had very little help around him. Both Connor and Patrick looked very good. Patrick will be a star and looks like a young Kevin McHale, for those of you old enough to know NBA basketball from the 80's. Connor can be a big help if his heart is in it. His body language sometimes suggests otherwise, but he is a very good athlete.

Joe had 29 and he is the real deal and should fit in well next year. His outside shooting and ball control will be very helpful. The game comes to him and he does not have to force anything. Too bad he had very little help around him. Both Connor and Patrick looked very good. Patrick will be a star and looks like a young Kevin McHale, for those of you old enough to know NBA basketball from the 80's. Connor can be a big help if his heart is in it. His body language sometimes suggests otherwise, but he is a very good athlete.

Joe still has a year of HS ball

In the last game Luka Garza played in he had a triple double in points, rebounds, and blocks.
Very nice!

images

Latest posts