I would like to call my shot...

Texas, ND, and maybe oklahoma and kansas? or have they already jumped ship somewhere else? I can't keep up, but this whole transition to 4 super conferences is going to happen very fast.

What about when the Big East dissolves?

Good point, I think I read something that said adding ISU and Baylor to the Big East was like adding chairs to the Titanic.

To answer your question, by that time the Big Ten will use the "we're not looking to expand further (at least until you guys find a different conference") excuse.

really? has the big east extended them an invitation? i doubt it.

Maybe I read the bottom line wrong. I had a few at the game today ;)

All I can find is that ISU and Baylor have offered themselves to the Big East. I think the Big East is going to need a few more beers until closing time, with no other options before they take that offer.

Maybe I read the bottom line wrong. I had a few at the game today ;)

All I can find is that ISU and Baylor have offered themselves to the Big East. I think the Big East is going to need a few more beers until closing time, with no other options before they take that offer.

all that was said is that the clownz and baylor are begging for the big east to pick them up. big east said that there aren't enuff life boats for the amount of people..........clownz in desperation mode. and here i thought that 79 year old secret multi-million dollar donor was sportin' his toothy grin with all this inside information. maybe he wa just passin' gas. :eek:

i thought that 79 year old secret multi-million dollar donor was sportin' his toothy grin with all this inside information. maybe he wa just passin' gas. :eek:

There have been some great stories coming out of Ames, but this one wass the best! Where is ISUer? He and JP are boys, and has assured everyone that the Clones will end up in a BCS conference.

I guess a soon-to-be-non-BCS conference is a better alternative to no conference.

Maybe ISU should go independent. Just think how valuable they would be to ESPN and the Major networks. Better yet maybe ISU should cut out the middle man and form their own network. They could then bring to cable the volleyball and softball so many people in the Midwest yearn to watch.

Latest posts