I wish Kansas would die.

The difference in the game last night is that KU is mentally tough and OSU is not, where did Buford disappear too? Whithey is a guy that can frustrate Sullinger and he did, Thomas was in foul trouble.
Buford was 6-10 in the game, but where was he when OSU needed him the most? Why did Craft stop shooting and try and go to the rim?

OSU lost the game because they aren't tough and if you have listend to Matta in between halves of a lot of games, he said a lot of times his team was not playing smart...last night was just another time. Every time OSU had a chance to put the game away, they didn't; especially in the first half.

Well he had a put back dunk that was highly impressive. Buford can't go take the ball away from DeShaun Thomas chucking ill advised 3's at the end of the game.

OSU had a lot of issues at the end, and Buford wasn't one of them.

BIG went down in flames last night. Pathetic. KU sucks. Should have been an easy win over the B12. I so hate KU.

Please explain how you consider it an easy win....

Did you miss the previous KU-Ohio State game during the year?

Or that head to head, the Big 12 was 5-1 (now 6-1) against the Big Ten this year. Big Ten was the better conference top to bottom this year, but not giving the Big 12 its dues, is quite stupid.

I'm so tired of Duke,Kentucky ,Kansas,UNC, taking turns winning this thing. I won't watch a second of the championship game.

I didn't realize a team could suck and still make the national championship game.... KU may have gotten a few breaks but good teams take advantage of them. Kentucky will probably win tomorrow night but to say KU sucks is ridiculous.

I live in KC.

I know all kinds of people that love this team but disappear when football season comes around...I wish a giant meteor would crash into that giant state and end it all.
They probably have as many football fans as we had basketball fans in Lick's last season.

Do you really think they are different than Iowa fans? If our hoops team had tanked for ten more years do you think it would have been any different here?

I live in KC and most of the time Iowa fans that don't like KU are just jealous. Make that all of the time. And that's fine, but I really get annoyed when I hear how a quality team just seems to luck out, seemingly all the time. That's just another way of saying they are a really well coached team and you are jealous, but you want to say they suck because it makes you feel good.

They probably have as many football fans as we had basketball fans in Lick's last season.

Do you really think they are different than Iowa fans? If our hoops team had tanked for ten more years do you think it would have been any different here?

I live in KC and most of the time Iowa fans that don't like KU are just jealous. Make that all of the time. And that's fine, but I really get annoyed when I hear how a quality team just seems to luck out, seemingly all the time. That's just another way of saying they are a really well coached team and you are jealous, but you want to say they suck because it makes you feel good.

Please don't lie and imply that I said things I never said like I think that they suck. I'd reply to the other things that you said but since you quoted my post without understanding what it said you're probably too dumb to understand anyway.

I never said that. They made it to the championship game, they are obviously very good, as opposed to your reading comprehension, which is about a second grade level..in Mississippi. Maybe.

So you hate it when good team do good?

Haters gon' hate I guess.

I get sick of watching the same teams dominate the sport, and the same goes double for college football.

I prefer to see the underdogs or the little guys have a chance to win instead of the same teams every year. I'm funny that way. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I'm confused here.....

Does the OP want the whole state of Kansas to die? Just fans of KU? The players? The coaching staff?

I get sick of watching the same teams dominate the sport, and the same goes double for college football.

I prefer to see the underdogs or the little guys have a chance to win instead of the same teams every year. I'm funny that way. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

The little guys DO have a chance to win. That's what the tournament is all about. They are not good enough. They have their chance, but they lose. It isn't Kansas' fault they're better. You hatin'.

I like watching good teams play.

The little guys DO have a chance to win. That's what the tournament is all about. They are not good enough. They have their chance, but they lose. It isn't Kansas' fault they're better. You hatin'.

I like watching good teams play.

They are not good enough = they don't have a chance to win. Yeah, guess I's a-hatin'.

Obviously a good team is going to win the tournament. But it's the SAME teams year in, and year out, that are at the top. Would be nice to see a little variety. Just sayin'.

Well put Thawki! Lawrence is similar to Iowa City and the fans here are passionate and friendly. I would never take my kids to Columbia or Madison for a game because the fan bases do reflect their reputation and it would not be worth the trouble. KU is a great college town with passionate fans who really do not care what Iowa fans have to say about their program (this from experience). I love the fact that the Hawkeyes are coming out of the awful years under Alford and Lick and love what Fran is injecting into the program but I really doubt that it will ever reach the level of KU basketball!

Last edited:
Well put! Lawrence is similar to Iowa City and the fans here are passionate and friendly. I would never take my kids to Columbia or Madison for a game because the fan bases do reflect their reputation and it would not be worth the trouble. KU is a great college town with passionate fans who really do not care what Iowa fans have to say about their program (this from experience). I love the fact that the Hawkeyes are coming out of the awful years under Alford and Lick and love what Fran is injecting into the program but I really doubt that it will ever reach the level of KU basketball!

Why would they? They're a Big 12 team who hasn't played Iowa in how many years? Why would they even be thinking about Iowa? Iowa fans couldn't care less about Kansas either. The only reason this thread came up is because Kansas has gone so far in the tournament. Outside of tournament time you won't see one thread about Kansas on here.

Latest posts