I went over some twitter limit

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Maybe it's for the best. I expected the defense to be challenged all year, but did not expect the offense to look this lost

I absolutely agree..I thought that the defense would look the worst..but I am disappointed in the offense at this point..hoping they get their heads in the game and finally score. I know it's the first game but come on..

People drank the koolaid on the OLINE. Seriously, they replaced a lot of good players with guys that really hadn't played at all.

I had no idea we would be this bad on offense. I cannot believe that I am saying this, but Greg Davis has been worse than Ken O'Keefe.

Settle down everyone. Davis is simply playing it close to the vest for the upcoming Big Ten season.. the REAL SEASON.

The defense is one play away from only giving up 10 points and a made field goal gives us the lead.

People drank the koolaid on the OLINE. Seriously, they replaced a lot of good players with guys that really hadn't played at all.

O-Line is definitely feeling the pain of losing Riley R, Zues, and Gettis. I felt it would take time for them to gel as a unit but still thought they would provide better pass protection then they have today.
Going to be a very long season if they are not clicking by the time we get to the big schedule.

O-Line is definitely feeling the pain of losing Riley R, Zues, and Gettis. I felt it would take time for them to gel as a unit but still thought they would provide better pass protection then they have today.
Going to be a very long season if they are not clicking by the time we get to the big schedule.

You got that right.

Actually Miller reached the "I told you the d line would be bad" limit. Those tweets were getting real old real fast.

Also it wont be a long year. We will be fine. First game, against a good defense, and our d did just fine.

sound off without Miller.... not going to be the same. Who will be sitting in the seat if its not you?

I'm in for the year and likely as long as Jim is a part of the show. It's his show. Always has been, always will be.

Latest posts