I was on Iowa's bandwagon...

before OSU's season went up in smoke

tumblr_mgqisxA6Qb1rbvnvho1_r1_400.gif

before Paul Rhoads decided to jump up and down (yet again) and preclaim victory like a moron clown to only see his team fumble the ball away twice and promptly lose the game. He was later fired by his clown boss.

cyclone_medium.gif

I went to 2007 season games. All other arguments are invalid.
1978 was the first season I got to go to every home game. I was young and I don't remember much about the games but I do remember losing almost every game! .................2007? C'mon now.

I have been an Iowa Hawkeye fan as long as I can remember. All of my first sports memories are of Iowa athletes (football and basketball).

When Bob Commings was coach here, yikes..

I went to some of those games as a teen.I agree, YIKES
I got my one and only tattoo after I went to the LSU game(the catch).A I with TigerHawk,I Bleed Black and Gold.Go Hawks,let's make it 12-0

Since the Big Peach was filed with pictures flown in from away games. Couldn't wait for the paper on Sunday mornings.

I have always been on the Iowa bandwagon since I could comprehend the concept.

But I will admit there was a time that I wouldn't touch the Kirk Ferentz bandwagon with a 10 foot pole... I then used that same pole to vault myself back onto the bandwagon

I have been on the Iowa bandwagon for over 45 Years! My dad was a Pharmacy student with 3 little girls and took us to all the games! Best times were in the knothole finding loose change!

No band wagon here. First game, in person, 1952. After that, radio for every Iowa game, including basketball. Then as a student at Iowa in the late 60's and in IC area until 1981, watched a lot of really bad football. But, got to watch Ed Podolak,Ralph Miller teams, Lute Olson teams. Now have had season tickets for football for 20 consecutive years. In 2006, retired and now go to all Iowa football away games and have had a season basketball ticket, as well. Only BT stadium I have not seen is Rutgers and that will be on the agenda for next fall.

Ever since this game.

[video=youtube;qa-ZKZwKDSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa-ZKZwKDSc&channel=UCAzKqoxheQ113X2rcHAf4ug[/video]

Latest posts