I was just thinking....

franstheman

a one point win vs. a mac team, a home loss to Iowa State, a not so dominant win vs. an FCS team and a one point loss at home to a mac team.... :( sighhhh... but i still love the hawks...

The new season starts now! Let's go into the bye week 1-0 and primed to upset those ****ers at MSU!

God I hate Sparty!

I couldn't have said it better myself Franstheman. Even if I were allocated 3 posts in which to attempt it.

I would, however, be remiss if I didn't inquire as to your feelings regarding Purdue. Do you, as is good and proper, hate them as well?

Chubby cuppy cake boy likes cupcakes. Most seasons so do Iowa football fans.

[video=youtube;Ysqh1uzqGrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ysqh1uzqGrc#![/video]

I just want to see a well played game. The mistakes and misques we have had this year, well, amazing. Last week the penalties and mental lapse on the onside kick, blown pass coverage. UNI, about as clean as we have played. ISU, poor tackling and bad special teams. Northern Illinois, horrible pass protection. Has anyone else noticed how much we miss Guthrie or Donahue? Go Hawks,

Latest posts