I was finally able to put a finger on a thought related to this team

They don't play for one another...or rather, they have stopped playing for one another. The chemistry they once had is all gone.

I am not saying they don't like each other, but they just don't seem to go out of their way all that much for each other, like close teams do, like last year's Iowa team did.

I am guessing White is tired of how few touches he gets in scoring position where he isn't forced to dribble drive, which is hard for him because people don't respect his jump shot.

Maybe I am wrong...perhaps I am grasping at straws, too...but that's what it looked like from the couch.
Funny how some things just don't change. The same could be said after yesterday's game. That's not on the players. That's on the coach to fix.

He obviously hasn't.

Funny how some things just don't change. The same could be said after yesterday's game. That's not on the players. That's on the coach to fix.

He obviously hasn't.
I couldn't disagree more. I actually started reading Jon's post thinking he had finally lost it until I noticed the date.

In my opinion, very little in common with that Iowa team & this one.

In 2013-2014 Iowa had enough talent to be a sweet 16 team but they had zero chemistry and zero mental toughness. No leadership

In 2016-2017 they didn't have the experience necessary but they were very tough and played hard. They just weren't very good over the non conference season and had to much ground to make up.

In my opinion, very little in common with that Iowa team & this one.

In 2013-2014 Iowa had enough talent to be a sweet 16 team but they had zero chemistry and zero mental toughness. No leadership

In 2016-2017 they didn't have the experience necessary but they were very tough and played hard. They just weren't very good over the non conference season and had to much ground to make up.

Lack of leadership hurt again. Our lone Senior wasn't cut from that cloth.

Latest posts