I want to die

Iowa is 12-1, which is already the best season Iowa has ever had. Feel better bro, we have an AWESOME bowl game left in this amazing season.

This loss hurts. A lot

24425.jpg

Step away from the ledge.

When it comes down to it, football is cheering for a bunch of college kids to move a ball made of leather down a field made out of fake grass to win a shiny trophy assembled in a manufacturing plant. If you don't like this argument, try this one:

Iowa will most likely now be in the Rose Bowl. MSU will likely get trounced by whoever they plan while Iowa will ride gloriously off into the Pasadena sunset.

There are bigger/better things in life. believe me.

Step away from the ledge.

When it comes down to it, football is cheering for a bunch of college kids to move a ball made of leather down a field made out of fake grass to win a shiny trophy assembled in a manufacturing plant. If you don't like this argument, try this one:

Iowa will most likely now be in the Rose Bowl. MSU will likely get trounced by whoever they plan while Iowa will ride gloriously off into the Pasadena sunset.

There are bigger/better things in life. believe me.

1. I don't agree with this at all. MSU is legit and Cook will have a month to continue healing up.
2. Even if it does wind up being true, why the **** would that make this feel better?

1. I don't agree with this at all. MSU is legit and Cook will have a month to continue healing up.
2. Even if it does wind up being true, why the **** would that make this feel better?

1) okay.

2) hmm...interesting question. Well considering that OP said he "wants to die," and considering that my post was targeted toward giving him a different perspective, and considering that fans of teams who lose heartbreaking games generally enjoy seeing the team that beat them lose, yes, I think it might make OP feel better.

This loss hurts. A lot

It was the toughest loss I've seen and that includes Ohio St 1985. I however, don't want to die. This is simply part of being a sports fan. You're team breaks you sometimes. And sometimes the other team is just too good.

This loss hurts. A lot

As a lifelong Hawk fan(and a fellow Dubuquer) I can tell you the outcome of this game did sting but I promise you there is a light at the end of the tunnel. First off incredibly proud of this football team! They absolutely played their guts out and were just 1 stop away from the college football playoff. I was able to watch the game with my 15yr old son and my 14 yr old daughter and I can tell you that although my kids are die hard Hawk fans already, this game ensured the fact that they have the same passion that their father has for this beloved football program! Looking foreword I believe the Hawks will be ranked 1 spot ahead of The osu buckeyes and will play Stanford in the Rose Bowl with an opportunity too do something that Hayden Fry was unable to do in his tenure at Iowa, and that is win the Rose bowl! When you look at what this team will be returning next year all the tools will be there too make a return run at a Big 10 championship! I know it stinks to be that close to achieving the goal of playing for a national championship but these Hawks have been doubted all season long and just proved to this great nation just how good of a football team this is and still has great opportunities ahead of them! As always, GO HAWKS!! WIN THE ROSE BOWL!!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

Latest posts