I want Minnesota

Yeah, you have to live up here in MN to really understand Gopher fans. They have a weird obsession with Iowa. MN student section chants "we hate Iowa" even when they're not playing against Iowa. They chanted it last year during a random basketball game I was at, I think they were playing illinois.

Their obsession is really weird. The only thing I can figure is they're still bitter we tore down their goal posts.

I want to kick them also but maybe we need to take one game at a time also.Lets first beat Maryland then move on.

Indiana's offense jus tpu tup 50+ points - any one worried about them??

The fact that they put up 50+ pts. against Rutgers and still found a way to lose doesn't really scare me. Makes me like our chances better knowing there defense is garbage and we play much better on the defensive side of the ball then Rutgers. Not over confident but I won't lose sleep over Indiana one we get past Maryland.

All 10 of them? Seriously, no one in MN cares about the Gophers. Do they even get mentioned during Sports on the evening news?

Funny you say that.....no.
Their highlights usually follow girls hs hockey on our station.
But when they beat Iowa, whoa then fans that didnt even know they were fans come out of the woodwork.

Latest posts