I want Minnesota

HawksMN

Yes I know we have a bye then the Terps and Hoosiers to deal with first. I'll let the coaches and teams handle that. But I want that night game at Kinnick against the Goofballs to ROCK! A physical beatdown would be precious in the eyes of Hawk fans for that embarrassment up there last year.
Iowa is WAY too nice to MN....they chant and curse us up there in gooferland. Hammer needs to go down on those tools.

Im driving down to the MN game and bringing 5 goopher fans with me. I told them if Iowa is undefeated going into that game they might want to just sell their tickets and make some money and stay at the ped mall. Lets hope I'm right

not as worried about MD, but I am worried about playing at Indiana. They may be 0-3 but have a great offense. they lost by only 7 to Ohio St and scored 52 on Rut. yes, their defense sucks but Iowa's Offense and defense need to show up that day.

Nebraska is a major threat ... they are 1:30 away from being unbeaten and that front seven is athletic and the have a DL who is ranked top 20 overall in NFL draft

I want this to be a season of revenge. I want Iowa to bury, smash, kick, stomp Nebraska, Minnesota, Maryland into the mud! I want hits so hard they start thinking Bob Sanders suited up again. Scores so huge that their momma's will disown them.

I understand you live up in Minny but your obsession with the team is a little over the top. Similar to some others that seem to spend half their day over on cyclone fanatic.

I guess I just don't understand the hatred obsession for one team.

I understand you live up in Minny but your obsession with the team is a little over the top. Similar to some others that seem to spend half their day over on cyclone fanatic.

I guess I just don't understand the hatred obsession for one team.

You need to live up here to understand the dis Iowa gets here. Even though Iowa has been a superior program more or less for the past 3 and a half decades give or take a year in there. Like I said Iowa fans are way too friendly to MN. MN fans do not like you here. Time to spice it up a little.

I don't hate MN I just don't want those fools to be the ones to break a potential perfect season. Ill never hear the end of it.

We really should beat the GOLDEN RODENTS. Captain Kirk has circled this game and it is a trophy game. I am worried about Indiana but I know we will be ready for Minnesota

Latest posts