I want bright, shiny Gold helmets next year

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I always thought the opposite would be great for a blackout uniform. Same as the normal helmet, but matte black and chrome gold Tiger Hawk and stripes.

Still, our normal ones are amazing and any changes better be temporary alternates.

Agreed. I would love to see Iowa do alternate jerseys for one home and one road game a year. Kids like it, nothing wrong with changing things up for a bit. The key word that you hit on is "temporary".

Call me old school but i love and always will the uniforms they wear now. Don't need no flash! Plus Iowa doesn't play flashy so it would be clash with their play. Ain't no fucken ducks!

Call me old school but i love and always will the uniforms they wear now. Don't need no flash! Plus Iowa doesn't play flashy so it would be ciolash with their play. Ain't no fucken ducks!
I mostly agree, but when they give Nike time to come up with something good, they knock it out of the park.

The gold helmet that spells out IOWA. Best helmet ever
Those do look awesome. It's a shame we'll likely never see them since they're tied to the dark era of Iowa FB.

just like making Kaepernick the face of their brand..........oh wait.
Not if you subscribe to the idea that any publicity is good publicity. If anything, they made a ton of money off of the people who bought Kaepernick gear just to burn it. But we're getting a little too political, so I'll stop there.

Matte Black or a Chrome Black helmet would be awesome for some alt unis. Would like to see an all white road alt uni especially if we played at Penn St. during a white out event. We would look like we are the home team. Lol. But all told, I still love our reg home unis.

And I want a cannon to shoot off after every score, not negotiable!

And I want a cannon to shoot off after every score, not negotiable!

Vkg2.gif

Latest posts