I thought I heard boos

They mentioned some boos from the crowd on TV. I think the offense and or KF were booed during the 2nd qtr.

You know what, when most serious fans in the stands and watching on TV know you dont call a timeout with 8 seconds left on 4th down , and keep running into a 9 man box, then you are going to get some boos.

I wouldnt boo the coaches but I will yell my displeasure at their banging their heads into a brick wall.

They mentioned some boos from the crowd on TV. I think the offense and or KF were booed during the 2nd qtr.

You know what, when most serious fans in the stands and watching on TV know you dont call a timeout with 8 seconds left on 4th down , and keep running into a 9 man box, then you are going to get some boos.

I wouldnt boo the coaches but I will yell my displeasure at their banging their heads into a brick wall.

You have 2 options there. Timeout with 2 seconds for a hailmary or timeout with 12 seconds for 1 chance to get into fieldgoal range.

There was some frustration and scattered booing in the first half, but nothing serious. 1/100th of booing compared to when Wisconsin came out of the tunnel.

The only boos I heard (and participated in) were when Wisky left the tunnel before the game.

Latest posts