I think Iowa's new coach is......

ForeverHawk

from the list of:

Gregory
Wojcik
Forbes

in no particular order of preference. I would be happy with any of the three.

I think it will be Gregory and probably will be announced a day or two Dayton is done with the NIT Tournament.

I would be fairly happy with that choice.

Well, if that's what Forever Hawk thinks, then you know those are our three options.

No offense dude, but who you think who the new coach is going to be has no relation with who the coach will acctually be. Likewise myself, and everyone else here.

Well, if that's what Forever Hawk thinks, then you know those are our three options.

No offense dude, but who you think who the new coach is going to be has no relation with who the coach will acctually be. Likewise myself, and everyone else here.

Well he specifically says in the title that it's just what he THINKS. I didn't say "Our new coach is GOING to be one of these three guys". I seriously hope there's someone who can actually tolerate being around someone who seems to do nothing but put everyone down. It'd be one thing if you called us all idiots and then offered an argument of your own, or made some kind of point. But you don't do that, you just call us all idiots. It gets quite old.

I am basing this off of how candidates are falling by the wayside or not interviewing at all. None of these three have said "No" to this point. Many on the boards feel that Forbes has not even been contacted by Iowa or entities representing Iowa. I think that is false. Your right Ghost, I could be wrong, but those are my thougts based on how this has played out.

Now, on a unrelated note, most on this board think you are a tool, but based on your logic that doesn't necessarily make you a tool does it? Rumor has it that a source close to the situation confirms that you indeed are a tool.

Forever,I am just hoping that GB aimed higher then that and had success.

I agree, and maybe he has and the hire will shock us all in a good way. However, if it is one of those three, that would be OK with me. But like Ghost said, just because I say it, doesn't make it so!

I think no one has a clue as to who it will be. All I know is the longer it takes the better it looks to me.

I think it is quite possible we are all basing our info on "who's left playing" and in fact Barta might just be taking his sweet time and will come out of left field with somebody we've never heard of. Again? Could be.

Latest posts