I think Iowa goes to one of these three bowls

QuadCityHawkeye

If they win, The Holiday Bowl is a real possibility. If they lose, San Francisco might be it. Of course, The Music City is alway a possibility as well.

Some of this depends on what Wisconsin does today of course. If I were to bet on where Iowa ends up, it's one of those three bowls mentioned.

There is a Citrus Bowl rep at the game today but it sounds like he's just a Nebraska fan who wanted to come to the game.

Ed just said on the post game he was told if Iowa won they'd probably go somewhere in Florida and if they lost it would probably be San Francisco.

Well, the team will go to a bowl game. The fans will stay home if they have any brains in their head.

Who cares.
I'm not happy with the season, but bowls give you an extra game to watch, and extra practice time for underclassmen. It's pretty important for development. I'm mad as hell about this season but I'll watch whatever bowl Iowa heads to.

The only excitement you could have going into this game would be if CJ was named the starter

I'm not happy with the season, but bowls give you an extra game to watch, and extra practice time for underclassmen. It's pretty important for development. I'm mad as hell about this season but I'll watch whatever bowl Iowa heads to.

I was speaking from a fans perspective. Sure let the kids have their practices.....

As long as KF is coaching Iowa, the extra practice time is pointless. They never get any better, and KF won't play younger players anyway. This is one of the few situations in the world where the bowl game is a detriment to a program.

I sure hope they go to SF, I have family there, may make the trip and watch the first half on their couch, then walk their dog, then round everybody to find a pub then, check my phone the next day and be glad I walked the dog.

I'm upset now but in a month I'll be ready for another Iowa football game. By that time basketball could have us all wanting a different sport to watch. :p

keep the faith QCH, we'll prolly start slow, but I have a feeling we'll end strong. Think the opposite of last season.

Bo freaking ho. We don't deserve going anywhere and thanks to Kirk there is a great chance that less than 1000 "fans" go to said bowl game. Thanks for driving this ship to the bottom of the sea Kirk. Played not to win today and this is what you deserve. You love your brown nosing qb and your stable rb that is terrible and this is what you get. Pisses me off to high heavens and I really don't why I care this much but I do and I am a fan. Not a fan of Kirk and his staff I can say.

Bo freaking ho. We don't deserve going anywhere and thanks to Kirk there is a great chance that less than 1000 "fans" go to said bowl game.

I got a text from a buddy over here who is a gigantic Hawk fan. Sees the world through black and yellow goggles. Went to the NIT final four in NYC. Has been to every bowl game in forever. Drops $5k donation for two club seats. One of those guys who thinks the Hawks have a shot in every game. Absolute biggest die hard glass is always half full Hawks fan I have ever known. But his text said "If I even think about going to the bowl game, talk me out of it because I'm done for this year."

Bo freaking ho. We don't deserve going anywhere and thanks to Kirk there is a great chance that less than 1000 "fans" go to said bowl game. Thanks for driving this ship to the bottom of the sea Kirk. Played not to win today and this is what you deserve. You love your brown nosing qb and your stable rb that is terrible and this is what you get. Pisses me off to high heavens and I really don't why I care this much but I do and I am a fan. Not a fan of Kirk and his staff I can say.
Bo freaking ho- I bet that's what Nebbys HC is doin in his hotel room right now

I was speaking from a fans perspective. Sure let the kids have their practices.....
I agree with you. Who cares?

And with 43 bowls 86 D-1 schools get extra practice and 1/3 of those are mid-majors so every avg program get to develop underclassmen.

Hey they might explain an anemic record the last 6-7 years against mid-majors...with all the bowls they get to develop their underclassmen now.

Latest posts