I think Im gonna watch ISU 2nd half.

ISU looks like a very solid team this year - I think their win total will probably surprise some this year (still have a number of W's left on their schedule, in other words).

I think a 4-2 finish is very, very doable for the Hawks. That would make for an 8-4 (6-2) campaign that would *FAR* exceed my expectations going into this year. QB play will be key - meaning, play at the QB position needs to take some baby steps forward to keep pace with the competition.

ISU had two drives in the last 5 minutes to win it, and the QB was terrible in both of them.

K-State is damn good, though. Collin Klein is money.

Hawks win, Clones lose. I admit I did flip to the Clone game to keep track. I was pulling hard for ISU. Good game.

Not sure how all you wonderful posters and patrons of this fine Hawkeye Nation forum feel now about todays events, results and banter.

I feel pretty good!! Hawks hung in there and won. The Clones battled to the finish with a top 10 team. Most important I didn't make myself look like an AS!SS like the poster who started this thread and those that supported the dooofus menses.

Whoops what? I watched a great second half of football. Sometime next week Ill pull up the recording, watch the TD drive and the two OTs amd thats it. Im guessing outside of that it was just a lot of ugly O and punts, from both sides.

Oh it was ugly as F***... but still a rush to win at the end.

I can't get even a little blood flow watching ISU.

It's just not possible.

Latest posts