I 'think' I may be able to get the credits bookie system working

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
with the new upgrade in forums..crossing fingers. that will be fun and we'll try and use it for prizes and giveaways.

And yes, the recruiting feature is ready..its been done for months. There is just another macro project that it will be married to and others involved in that which its waiting on.

If any of you is interested in being in charge of finding games and lines and creating the posts people can wager on, and also closing and settling them, let me know.

with the new upgrade in forums..crossing fingers. that will be fun and we'll try and use it for prizes and giveaways.

And yes, the recruiting feature is ready..its been done for months. There is just another macro project that it will be married to and others involved in that which its waiting on.

If any of you is interested in being in charge of finding games and lines and creating the posts people can wager on, and also closing and settling them, let me know.

lmOud.jpg

What does this mean?

There is a credits program with vbulletin...every post you make, you accumulate credits, etc...I will start out giving everyone a set number of credits..and then we'll post various football games or basketball games that people can wager on...the credits have no monetary value at all. However, I may be able to tie in some sponsorships to that...have season long contests, etc. Always free to play. And plus, the pride of being the best is always there ;)

I have engaged in this at CF over the years and its fun.

There is a credits program with vbulletin...every post you make, you accumulate credits, etc...I will start out giving everyone a set number of credits..and then we'll post various football games or basketball games that people can wager on...the credits have no monetary value at all. However, I may be able to tie in some sponsorships to that...have season long contests, etc. Always free to play. And plus, the pride of being the best is always there ;)

Wait! previously....you said something about prizes....and in this post...nothin'. :(:mad:

LOL..the sponsorships would involve prizes...plus I have a bunch of Hawkeye related stuff sitting in boxes, closet, etc that we can use..maybe even an IowaHawkArt print or two. Would need to talk with Sean about that

jon i read ur blog about the clowns and i agree that no way steel pee in my jantz plays as good as last year. i think the game will be not as close as you but i definitely agree that theres no way they score as many points this year because steel pee in my jantz is just too up and down

I haven't decided whether I should laugh at your name for Jantz or shake my head

jon i read ur blog about the clowns and i agree that no way steel pee in my jantz plays as good as last year. i think the game will be not as close as you but i definitely agree that theres no way they score as many points this year because steel pee in my jantz is just too up and down

While we're on the site feedback board, is it too much to ask to get some clown trolls who are actually funny? They put so much effort into it, yet they fail each time...like an old person trying to work an iPhone.

Does this mean that you're going to take away the 103,511 credits I've already earned?

So Vin is finally going to get to know what it is like to be in the top 1%....