I think Garza will return next year

I agree with the OP. As competitive as Garza is I can't imagine he wants to go out like this. Plus we'll have Bohannon back next season so we should be really good if Garza returns.

If Luka Garza goes pro, I will take Frank Garza place at the games sitting next to Luka’s girlfriend. I don’t want her to be lonely.

Just imagine....Garza skips the NBA and comes back. College bb season cancelled.
Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why hasnt he made a decision yet? A couple SLU guys announced about a month ago they would be back.

I imagine he will be back, but please, please give us a confirmation.

I drew a line in the sand for Garza to announce by June 15th. He was silent. I have now drawn another line in the sand for Garza to announce on June 26th. Luka...don't make me draw another line in the sand. I watched the new Rambo movie last night (ok, it's not so new)...and it's skewed how I'm handling conflict today. For some reason, I'm more aggressive.

Man...how does that movie get made. Talk about dialing it in. Rambo love, Rambo wronged, Rambo kill everyone.
Holy shit...I think I'm going to start writing screenplays. I definitely can come up with a more complex plot than that. For instance, I think Rambo needs to get laid. He never gets laid...that's the problem...no wonder why he's all worked up. I think if I was to write it, I'd have Rambo meet a woman, romance her, then at the crucial moment he finds out she's a tranny. Then Rambo kill everyone.

Last edited:
If Luka's goal is NBA which it is. He'd be better off going to the D league or playing over seas for a year, then entering the NBA.

I drew a line in the sand for Garza to announce by June 15th. He was silent. I have now drawn another line in the sand for Garza to announce on June 26th. Luka...don't make me draw another line in the sand. I watched the new Rambo movie last night (ok, it's not so new)...and it's skewed how I'm handling conflict today. For some reason, I'm more aggressive.

Man...how does that movie get made. Talk about dialing it in. Rambo love, Rambo wronged, Rambo kill everyone.
Holy shit...I think I'm going to start writing screenplays. I definitely can come up with a more complex plot than that. For instance, I think Rambo needs to get laid. He never gets laid...that's the problem...no wonder why he's all worked up. I think if I was to write it, I'd have Rambo meet a woman, romance her, then at the crucial moment he finds out she's a tranny. Then Rambo kill everyone.

Part of me thought Stallone figured it out with the 'Creed' movies...the other part of me thinks he is STILL trying to revive the '80's action hero. Thumbs up with the 'Creed' movies, thumbs down with 'Expendables 12' and 'Rambo 8' .:)

Latest posts