I think Cato is gone

69MUNCILO

During the postgame celebration Cato had nothing to do with any of his teammates. When the Hawks went to the stands to interact with the fans he stayed out on the field by the podium, and when the team went up on the podium for the post game he stayed down on the field. He did not look to have any interaction with his teammates. I may be reading too much into it, but I think his is gone.

Feel bad for the kid. Probably good enough to start, but is playing behind an experience all american safety. He probably has no choice but to leave if he wants to play. Too bad, I think he would be a good one.

Sounds as though he is isolating himself from his teammates. I have not heard anything about him having any issues with the rest of the team. Why would him not playing cause himself to shy away from everyone else? Is he sulking? Kind of odd if you ask me.

Feel bad for the kid. Probably good enough to start, but is playing behind an experience all american safety. He probably has no choice but to leave if he wants to play. Too bad, I think he would be a good one.

Yep, he is just playing behind one of the best in the country.

Latest posts