I say at worst we go 2-2

If you guys are saying the worst we can do is 2-2, you're effectively saying that there are two games remaining on the schedule that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to lose. I wouldn't give us a 100% chance to win any particular game even when the team is healthy and playing an 0-8 FCS school. If you're so sure we'll win those two games, go ahead and take out the biggest loan you can get, and plunk everything on the Hawkeyes. There's no way you can lose, right?

Seriously, there's a chance anything can happen. All you can do is hope for the best and enjoy the ride,

If you guys are saying the worst we can do is 2-2, you're effectively saying that there are two games remaining on the schedule that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to lose. I wouldn't give us a 100% chance to win any particular game even when the team is healthy and playing an 0-8 FCS school. If you're so sure we'll win those two games, go ahead and take out the biggest loan you can get, and plunk everything on the Hawkeyes. There's no way you can lose, right?

Seriously, there's a chance anything can happen. All you can do is hope for the best and enjoy the ride,

I don't think they are saying any one particular game is 100% certain. I personally think the odds of winning each of the next 4 games are

Indiana -- 75%
Northwestern -- 75%
Ohio State -- 40%
Minnesota (without Decker) -- 85%

Using those statistics the Hawks have about a 25% chance of running the table and less than a 1% chance of losing all 4 games.

I want 5 more wins. One, because it would be totally awesome, and two, because it is really possible.

I'm not gonna lie. I'll be bummed if Iowa doesn't win 5 more. These opportunities don't come around very often.

Its gonna be a tough road. I think at worst 2-2, but i have faith in these hawkeyes! KF and KOK will keep the boys grounded and treat it like any other game! I know the media is all over the hawks, but the head coach will keep them focused! Listening to kf presser, he sounded like he really doesn't care about the rankings, really doesn't give to Sh!ts about the BCS. Personally we need to focus on Indiana! Take it one game at a time.

Didn't zooker have a famous quote, "One Play At a Time, One Play at a time, Everybody's in to it." haha the old "Journey of Illini football" Whatever happened to that show?

Indiana's corners are no match for our receiving corps. They also lost one of their starting OL and a starting OLB for this week. Our defense will come up with a couple of picks from the spread and we cover the 17.5.

I think IU is a team we should handle,but NW worries me...they really throw the ball well,leading the league in passing yardage. I just do not think we can get into a shootout with our offense sputtering. I think we will win but it could be another MSU close game...Minny? Too far away to worry much but by then they may have scrapped the pro set and be back to the spread with Gray at qb and he is fast.

Latest posts