I remember hearing before the season..

I absolutely saw on replays on two key third down situation that CJF was completely uncovered over the middle when JVB went short to the flats.

He has soft hands and is a mismatch for almost any defender. We should be throwing his way 6-8 times a game.

CJF had about a 5 yard dart thrown at his waist and behind him at the goal line yesterday (incomplete). I'd love to see a soft loft about 12 feet high where only CJF could go up and get it. A DB would have to climb up his body to defend it and would get flagged. I trust it will happen soon. Vandenberg will figure it out. He needs our support from here on out. Hating the guy for being a conservative hunter who is voting for Romney doesn't help anything.

CJ was open a few times yesterday, but Vandenberg didn't look his way.

WIDE OPEN.... yep and not even a look by Vandy. I can't remember the exact play, (but i do know Vandy passed it for 3 yards on 3rd and 8) CJ was at the top of my tv screen, with NO ONE within 8 to 10 yards of him, it was almost like MSU forgot about him. Would have gone for 15 to 20 yards easy.

WIDE OPEN.... yep and not even a look by Vandy. I can't remember the exact play, (but i do know Vandy passed it for 3 yards on 3rd and 8) CJ was at the top of my tv screen, with NO ONE within 8 to 10 yards of him, it was almost like MSU forgot about him. Would have gone for 15 to 20 yards easy.

I could be wrong, but there was a similiar play, it was 3 and 2, and Duzey was absolutely 8 yds behind a linebacker with nothing but the endzone back there and JVB didnt even look left once, he threw a 1 yd route to hamilton for no gain. That would have been an EASY touchdown.

Latest posts