I recommend no one reply to this post.

One of the most underrated funny scenes in any movie. It was a farce but also a tribute. Hard to walk that line. The whole thing was pitch perfect.

Big Ern was one of the greatest characters of all time. Bill Murray came out throwing 104 mph fastballs in the first inning and was throwing 109 mph by the 9th inning.

Big Ern was one of the greatest characters of all time. Bill Murray came out throwing 104 mph fastballs in the first inning and was throwing 109 mph by the 9th inning.

So true

TV reporter: So, which opponent poses the biggest threat to you in the tournament?

Ernie: Me. If I get drunk and fall down and hurt myself. I might lose. Sure babe. What's your name?

TV reporter: Darlene

Ernie: I'm in room 1103"

Different reporter: Excuse me, what's the story behind this pending paternity suit against you?

Ernie: Oh, that's not a case at all. That woman's a stone-faced liar. Lets not even talk about that. I pulled out of her really early on that one. Sorry thanks for coming.

Speaking of 3s. The Purdue player that kept hitting 3s who's trying to grow his hair out while simultaneously losing it isn't making any headway in that battle. Its starting to take on an Ernie McCraken look.

I can speak from experience. Just crop it short or shave it all together.
My wife asked why Purdue had the old guy playing?

Latest posts