I need suggestions on a new hobby

JonnyGuido

I am so so glad I sold my tickets to the Purdue and Illinois games for a tidy profit. Since I have experienced significant levels of impotent rage and subsequent headaches following the last several Iowa games, I would like some suggestions on what I should do instead of watching this team right now. I think I will do the unthinkable on Sunday- maybe record the game and only watch if they won. I no longer enjoy gambling with my emotions on this team. So maybe take up writing poetry, learn a new language, cross stitch, or god forbid read a book non sports related? Other suggestions? This should be good.

I am so so glad I sold my tickets to the Purdue and Illinois games for a tidy profit. Since I have experienced significant levels of impotent rage and subsequent headaches following the last several Iowa games, I would like some suggestions on what I should do instead of watching this team right now. I think I will do the unthinkable on Sunday- maybe record the game and only watch if they won. I no longer enjoy gambling with my emotions on this team. So maybe take up writing poetry, learn a new language, cross stitch, or god forbid read a book non sports related? Other suggestions? This should be good.

Get a twitter account

You could take up calling Hawk Talk weekly under a new sneaky name and calling out players to see how Fran responds.
Otherwise you could just dress like a woman and spend the weekend in the locker room of a womans fitness club.

I had a suggestion, but then I saw that you are impotent...............

I plan to eat raw chicken prior to each of the next three games in hopes of getting food poisoning. That should be far more enjoyable than watching this giant head case of a team. Feel free to give that a shot.

Given your success with ticket sales I would suggest scalping as a hobby. Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Latest posts