I Love

In general they are talking about their own weaknesses and how Iowa and Purdue similarly exposed them. For a couple of years now they are the or one of the leaders in giving up biggest plays. Iowa last year was set up for that with Wadley and Fant. They also have issues with teams with aggressive fronts as they struggle to run against those teams and it causes real issues with teams that have interception hawks playing for them.

In general they are talking about their own weaknesses and how Iowa and Purdue similarly exposed them. For a couple of years now they are the or one of the leaders in giving up biggest plays. Iowa last year was set up for that with Wadley and Fant. They also have issues with teams with aggressive fronts as they struggle to run against those teams and it causes real issues with teams that have interception hawks playing for them.

OSU just doesnt run the ball well this year and some of last year. Running the ball well is a great security blanket and sets up so much of the offense but OSU does not have a good running QB.

Without a good running QB in their offense it takes away that option Barrett and other QBs had.

A big weakness for OSU and lets watch them going forward.

They have no marbles. You get up there and hit them hard up front from the get go and they have no answer to that. No marbles.
TintedRemoteChicken-max-1mb.gif

It was the only funny part of an otherwise unnecessary and forgettable movie.
I actually enjoy that movie. Rube Baker's quotes and Roger Dorn getting hit by a pitch are pretty funny. Having said that, the first one being as good and quotable as it is, made the second one tough to meet expectations.

I'd much rather meet OSU in the CCG than Michigan. If only we can make it that far. OSU probably doesn't want to have anymore crossover games. The west isn't a pushover!

I'd much rather meet OSU in the CCG than Michigan. If only we can make it that far. OSU probably doesn't want to have anymore crossover games. The west isn't a pushover!

Not me. The Hawks always seem to give Michigan a run for their money, with outcome normally within a score or two, win or lose. OSU historically has our number (last year's blowout was RARE).

Besides, if the Hawkeyes make the game and lose, I would much rather see Michigan move on than the Buckeyes.

Not me. The Hawks always seem to give Michigan a run for their money, with outcome normally within a score or two, win or lose. OSU historically has our number (last year's blowout was RARE).

Besides, if the Hawkeyes make the game and lose, I would much rather see Michigan move on than the Buckeyes.
OSU is 1 dimensional with a QB that's a statue. Michigan however has a lot better defense and has a running game with a mobile QB. I'll stick with OSU.

That OSU a year later stilll talking about that whooping we put on them! Lol

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ban-meyer-says-ohio-state-exposed-loss-purdue

I can't comprehend how such an accomplished coach could embrace a 1 dimensional offensive scheme.

They've got the talent there in Columbus but this is on the coaching - scheme, discipline and attitude. The grumpy people in columbus are no double absolutely inconsolable. There were signs that there were issues prior to the game. This game exposed them.

Latest posts