I love Charles Barkley thread

I love Charlie B. He tells it like it is and doesn't give a sh!t what provincial honkies like EddyP think of him. And he earns bank for doing so.

He was a great player but he completely sucks as a college basketball analyst. Hell, anyone on this board would be better.

I love Charlie B. He tells it like it is and doesn't give a sh!t what provincial honkies like EddyP think of him. And he earns bank for doing so.

Dude, how old are you? I believe the racial description now is 'cracka' or 'the man'.

He was a great player but he completely sucks as a college basketball analyst. Hell, anyone on this board would be better.

This.

I will be the hater in this thread.

He is a HOF basketball player. I just think he says things that he thinks people want to hear, but in reality he is regurgitating what someone else has already said. One of the few people who can get away with saying anything they want, yet very few times he says anything relevant.

He is not that funny either, the occasional one-liner that makes you chuckle, but not the funny guy everyone makes him out to be.

This.

I will be the hater in this thread.

He is a HOF basketball player. I just think he says things that he thinks people want to hear, but in reality he is regurgitating what someone else has already said. One of the few people who can get away with saying anything they want, yet very few times he says anything relevant.

He is not that funny either, the occasional one-liner that makes you chuckle, but not the funny guy everyone makes him out to be.

Yeah, because telling Lavin that the Big East is not a great conference has been regurgitated so many times this year. :rolleyes:

Latest posts