I just watched the orange bowl again.....

Pick 6 was clean...the one that should've been called but wasn't, was the deep throw down the middle in the second half (3rd Qtr I believe) to Sandeman, the guy wraps his arm around Colin to get leverage to bat the ball away...no call...to which Davis says "good no call there"...when had it been called he would've said, "good call there"...
+1 I laughed out loud when Davis said good no call...It was the definition of pass interference.

I like Rick, but he needs to grow in his game still. I'd personally be thanking Clayborn for that win on an individual level. Getting sacks, manhandling the edge to break down the option and an overall dominating performance...Orange Bowl MVP.
Any time Ricky doesn't throw more than 1 pick-6, I am thanking him...and my lucky stars.

They didn't show a meaningful replay on TV, but from my seat in that end zone, it sure looked as though Allen's elbow was down inches from the goalline before he extended the ball across the goal line.

Some contact? The defender held Sandeman's right arm so he couldn't turn into the ball, thus preventing him from making the catch. BAd call.

He had his hand on him but he wasn't holding him. The thing that prevented Sandeman from making the catch was the fact that the ball was thrown right at the GT defender.