I just want you all to know.....

latrans

That I have not and I never will start a Kozan thread. I feel that Hawkforce's Kozanaplooza, or whatever it was called, thread was in poor taste and Tweeter's thread about that thread was in even worse taste as it was just drawing more attention to an already tasteless and hacky thread. I feel rather strongly that we, as a whole, can and must do better than this and as we endevour to go forwards in this difficult Kozan-less time we must remember that cheese and vagina are a terrible combination.

That is all. Carry on.

That I have not and I never will start a Kozan thread. I feel that Hawkforce's Kozanaplooza, or whatever it was called, thread was in poor taste and Tweeter's thread about that thread was in even worse taste as it was just drawing more attention to an already tasteless and hacky thread. I feel rather strongly that we, as a whole, can and must do better than this and as we endevour to go forwards in this difficult Kozan-less time we must remember that cheese and vagina are a terrible combination.

That is all. Carry on.

Cheese and RO-TEL, on the other hand, are da bomb.

That is all. Carry on.

This made me laugh.

Nothing to see here....

(using best Jedi Master Voice) This is not the thread you are looking for... go back to work now. :D

I agree completely. While you're at it why don't you stick a mummified monkey paw up your butt to claw out the stick that's wedged up there.

I'm not sure that would work, the mummified monkey paw might disintegrate upon insertion.

Latest posts