I just hope VA Tech kills Boise St.

brdeck

I am so sick of Boise and the other non-bcs school thinking they should be in the BSC title game i just hope Va Tech rolls, b/c if Boise St. win they are sitting pretty @ #3

I am totally torn on this one. I agree that the hype about Boise needs to be dialed back, but my neighbor is an insufferable VA Tech grad and I can't stand to hear him crow about the Chickens when they win. :mad:

I agree at least that I want them to lose. I have no problem with them playing for the National Title, but I think they need to be able to beat some better national competition. I've heard that no one wants to play them blah-blah, but next year at least they will be in the MWC which will have a little better competition week in and week out to see how they handle that.

Ideally, Va tech would cream BSU, then lose the next week to James Madison. That would probably make my life complete.

Would love to see Boise get beat 45-6. So much for their vaunted offence.

If they win we will have to hear how they get no respect all year as they rack up wins over such stallwarts as New Mexico State, Toledo and Louisanna Tech.

I would like to see VaTech with the upset too (and yes, rankings-wise - it'd be an upset)...but I think Boise State will take this game convincingly. I hope not, but I think they will.

Neutral field, their fans will be there, and they live up to the pressure. The one thing that might actually work against them will be that they are the favorite. They've made good use of the underdog and "you don't belong here" labels and have turned those into motivation. Maybe the tables are reversed here now.

I would like to see VaTech with the upset too (and yes, rankings-wise - it'd be an upset)...but I think Boise State will take this game convincingly. I hope not, but I think they will.

Neutral field, their fans will be there, and they live up to the pressure. The one thing that might actually work against them will be that they are the favorite. They've made good use of the underdog and "you don't belong here" labels and have turned those into motivation. Maybe the tables are reversed here now.

I'm afraid you're spot on here.

You know, I'm glad to see this post. When Boise first went into the BCS I was pulling for them. Now, I'm REALLY sick of hearing them- probably one of the teams that annoys me the most in CFB.

Latest posts