I hope the new coach....

EMik21

changes our basketball uniforms. I actually preferred the ones we had when Alford was here and for Lick's first couple of years. This is something that a new coach can do and do it easily. Nike has more than enough different styles for the new coach to choose from...as they don't mandate what it is the Hawkeye's are to wear.

I was watching Ames beat SE Polk last weekend and I kept thinking to myself..."Why does SEP have better uniforms than the Hawkeyes?"...

I want nothing more than for the Hawks to win too! However, the current uniform reminds me of a lot of losses...and those kids prolly see the same thing when they look at those. And yes, SEP does have better looking uniforms than the Hawks. They got our old ones, lol!

I liked these...

ui-bb-steal.jpg

changes our basketball uniforms. I actually preferred the ones we had when Alford was here and for Lick's first couple of years. This is something that a new coach can do and do it easily. Nike has more than enough different styles for the new coach to choose from...as they don't mandate what it is the Hawkeye's are to wear.

They could play naked!!!

SERIOUSLY, JUST WIN!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Would give a whole new meaning to "Lil Lick" as well...good thing the kid's movin' on...:eek:

Edit: On the bright side though, teams wouldn't guard our guys nearly as closely as they do now...

HAHA...reminds me of that Rodney Carrington bit:

"Whenever I get in a fight, I just take off all my clothes. Cuz no one ever wants to fight 'naked guy'".

I don't mind the current uniforms, one thing I hate is that the tigerhawk is on the shoulder and not on the v-neck part of the uniform. It looks odd to me. They need to put the gold away, bring them out around Chris Streets anniversary and maybe a rivalry game or two. Can't wait until this trend of long a!! shorts fades to, no reason they can't shorten the darn things up a few inches.

Latest posts