I hope Iowa State crushes Kansas

Watching and finding myself rooting the clones on and find myself really wanting some bigs with guard like skills.

Uthoff is closest we got but nothing like Niang.

Gonna be a good win for ISU. Them beating Kansas is like us finally getting over on Michigan St. ISU is gonna be very dangerous in the NCAA tourney.

So frickin jealous of what they have in Ames. It's truly amazing what Fred has done coming in with 0 coaching experience.

Gonna be a good win for ISU. Them beating Kansas is like us finally getting over on Michigan St. ISU is gonna be very dangerous in the NCAA tourney.

They're going to flop. It's ISU and that's what they're good at.

I think ISU is susceptible to an upset. But man that team is a far cry from what we have right now. 2 teams trending in opposite directions.

Says the Hawk fan

Let me try.

Your screen name is Ranger620.
images

If only the Hawkeye players had half the mental and physical toughness of the Cyclone players.

Agree, what are the hawks going to do in that kind of atmosphere? A little part of me had some hope they could surprise in the tourney but backing in the way they might if they get a bid, expect the same crap. Too late to do a 180 at this point.

A little part of me had some hope they could surprise in the tourney but backing in the way they might if they get a bid, expect the same crap. Too late to do a 180 at this point.

Not necessarily. A lot depends on match ups in the tourney. Iowa is not the easiest team to prepare for either. If I was a #6 seeded team going up against an #11 seed in Iowa, I would be pretty concerned. Remember what Minnesota did to a #6 seeded UCLA last year?

This is probably going to ruffle a few feathers, but just watched this game and after seeing ISU again, I have to say they are faster, more athletic, and have more shooters than Iowa does. They close out quickly on shooters, and drive to the rim easier than our guys. Hoiberg looks like he's got a program going, not just a good team. It depresses me watching how good ISU looked tonight. :(

Go ahead and blast away, but gotta call it as I see it.

Latest posts