I have no idea what to expect tonight.

HawkPrdatr40

Absolutely none. I can't remember the last time I felt this way.
:confused::confused:

I see all types of predictions thread and just skip them. I couldn't predict this game if you paid me..

I feel no pain. This season has already provided enough pain to numb my body.

What my body isn't prepared for is positivity. That would feel different.

If you take how we looked against Indiana and Minnesota and do a 180, that is what I expect.

I honestly believe this team is going to play its 2nd best game of the season (the best being against MSU).

If you take how we looked against Indiana and Minnesota and do a 180, that is what I expect.

I honestly believe this team is going to play its 2nd best game of the season (the best being against MSU).

This wouldn't surprise me but it also wouldn't surprise me for the team to lay a complete egg.

This thread kind of sums up the season.. There was the team that showed up against MSU, and then there was the team that showed up against Indiana and Minnesota. I just don't know which team to expect. There's been alot of dischord lately, so if you put a gun to my head and told me to make a prediction, I tend towards the negative.. But I wouldn't be too shocked to see us look pretty good, either.

Last edited:
Last time I felt this way about an Iowa team going into a bowl game was the Alamo bowl against Texas. I thought we had no chance of winning that game because we were way to overmatched...well we lost but it was a lot closer than the experts thought it would be. I think this Iowa team will bring it tonight. There are too many seniors on the team who don't want to finish at Iowa on a low note and they want to make it to the next level. Also, there are a few Juniors on the team who are trying to show off skills to NFL scouts. They will play well and I would not be surprised if we win!

Last time I felt this way about an Iowa team going into a bowl game was the Alamo bowl against Texas. I thought we had no chance of winning that game because we were way to overmatched...well we lost but it was a lot closer than the experts thought it would be. I think this Iowa team will bring it tonight. There are too many seniors on the team who don't want to finish at Iowa on a low note and they want to make it to the next level. Also, there are a few Juniors on the team who are trying to show off skills to NFL scouts. They will play well and I would not be surprised if we win!

The Alamo did come to my mind.

Latest posts