I have been buying season tickets since 1979........

Hawkimi

and I cannot honestly say that I will purchase them next season......it pains me to say that.....maybe a few months away from bball will ease this pain, but man this IS painful...we are not even competitive against mid level big ten teams on the road......

and I cannot honestly say that I will purchase them next season......it pains me to say that.....maybe a few months away from bball will ease this pain, but man this IS painful...we are not even competitive against mid level big ten teams on the road......

Why did you buy them this year? Everyone saw this coming last April.

You are probably right, but this is a new low point for Iowa hoops for me....I started following them when Lute took the reins....don't really remember the Schultz teams

So you have to buy season tickets to be a "die hard" fan? Interesting.

It seems to me you can still be a "die hard" fan and not own season tickets. Sometimes your only way of showing your displeasure with the product is not buying tickets.

That is not true...many Hawk fans thought Iowa was going to be the surprise of the Big 10 this year before the year started. Now, there were a lot of us that thought they weren't going to be good and we were criticized as being negative and told to just wait because we would be surprised at how good these guys would be.

Then when they immediately began to stink up the place, all of the people who were saying they were going to be the surprise of the Big 10 started saying, "What did you expect, these guys are young, of course they weren't going to be very good. You should have expected this."

Well, they are going to be bad next year too folks...just saying...You can buy tickets or save yourself some money. Depends on how much agony you want to go through. If you want to go through a similar season like this one then I would encourage you to buy tickets. If you would like to speed up Lickliter's departure...

Latest posts