I have 1 lonely ticket to sell

Petrohawk

My wife cannot make the game so I'm flying solo. I'm on the the south end of the field between the 35-40 yard line, west side stands 75 rows up.

The seat will have a chairback and there's decent chance there will be shade from the press box sometime during the game (fingers crossed).

Would like $70 for the seat. Let me know if you're interested and if you're okay having to sit next to me (that last part is not negotiable but I'll listen to your concerns).

Thanks!

I'm just joking with ya Petrohawk.

2 years ago the season tickets I bought from a guy I work with sounded good because of the location/price and seatbacks. What he failed to mention is that a giant family of 4 had season tickets in the same row. When I say giant I mean all 4 including the wife were all 300lbs +. The youngest member was a teenage male weighing close to 400. Well needless to say I was squeezed In my row like sardines. My seat would've been swallowed up if I didn't have a seatback! Not to mention the smell radiating off of all of them. My girlfriend won't go to a game with me anymore because of the horrible experience we had sitting next to these folks.

People that big should have to buy to seats for each cheek. Seriously. I weigh 215 pounds myself and I barely fit in an 18inch seat. Honestly I stayed home several games so I could watch in the comfort of my Lazyboy. I do not regret doing that one bit.

Alright my rants over. I hope you sell your ticket to a fantastic person to watch the game with!

Well, since you asked . . . . I'm 6' and 235lbs. So I guess you're out.

For the record however, ever since I was diagnosed with hypertension (high blood pressure) back in December, I've been working out 4 days per week, every week and eating less . . . along with a low dose Rx. During my 6 month check up in July I had lost 27 lbs. and a pant size.

I will admit I have broad shoulders, I do both cardio and strength training each time I work out - and I was an old high school football player back in Texas during the late '80's (LB and DE).

Sorry ladies, I'm happily married . . . . :cool:

I commend you on taking your health seriously and controlling your hypertension. I also was diagnosed with high bp 2-3 years ago. I was only 26 at the time and never worried or thought I would have high bp in my mid 20's. Well I was wrong. The Docs put me on several meds to lower the pressure. hydrochlorothiazide (water pill), amolodipine, metoperolol, and Lisinopril. Wow talk anout side effects. Anyways I also lost around 20 pounds and work out regularly nowadays. I love to swim! I also eat much better now that I'm health conscious. I quit drink pop and sodium stuffed processed foods. And I drink way less booze. I hardly ever drink Wildturkey anymore which is saying something for me! I eat mostly fruits and veggies with some lean meat mixed in. Grilled chicken, turkey, fish. After 2 years of improving my lifestyle I am now just on 1 pill of Lisinopril a day.

Anyways keep up the good work. You will feel better every day!

Know what you mean. Until last year when I forced my wife to go as niece was in marching band at UNI and we went to watch her, the prior game we went to had some huge guy next to her. He was drunk also. After that she wouldnt come with me to IC any more. Went to Soldier field where its seats but no more Kinnick for her. And we have been to Maranca stadium in Rio which is really crazy. But Brazilians dont weigh 300+ pounds either.

I'm just joking with ya Petrohawk.

2 years ago the season tickets I bought from a guy I work with sounded good because of the location/price and seatbacks. What he failed to mention is that a giant family of 4 had season tickets in the same row. When I say giant I mean all 4 including the wife were all 300lbs +. The youngest member was a teenage male weighing close to 400. Well needless to say I was squeezed In my row like sardines. My seat would've been swallowed up if I didn't have a seatback! Not to mention the smell radiating off of all of them. My girlfriend won't go to a game with me anymore because of the horrible experience we had sitting next to these folks.

People that big should have to buy to seats for each cheek. Seriously. I weigh 215 pounds myself and I barely fit in an 18inch seat. Honestly I stayed home several games so I could watch in the comfort of my Lazyboy. I do not regret doing that one bit.

Alright my rants over. I hope you sell your ticket to a fantastic person to watch the game with!