I hate to admit it but Serious Hawk fans are the real problem.....

Captain

We expect too much.We blow all types of smoke for 9 months .We bring out the best from our opposites because of the way we act and talk.
We..as a fanbase ,need a serious reality check.

Just sayin'....

We expect too much.We blow all types of smoke for 9 months .We bring out the best from our opposites because of the way we act and talk.

Just sayin'....

Speak for yourself, bud. I've been a Hawk fan long enough to expect them to lose any game that is remotely big. They've proven me wrong a few times, but the lack of expectations has served me well.

o4p--+1; what a laugh---blame the lameness that has become Iowa football on the fanbase. Stick with your croquet.

Instead of holding up a single finger for our team being "#1" Fans should probably just extend all 10 phalanges and hope for a top 10 finish...Have fun with that, mediocrity becomes you.

You know what, if we weren't paying this Dipsh*t top 5 money IN THE NATION maybe we would temper our expectations a bit.

That being said, we are paying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much for simply being mediocre year in and year out.

There were some guys on the offensive line for Nebraska looked huge compared to Iowa O-line. I don't know. Very frustrating to watch today. You just want to kick somebody in the *** and I'm thinking its either Ken or Kirk, not sure which, but the intensity needs looked at.

As a fanbase how can we correct this problem? Guys, I think we should use this thread to brainstorm about what we can do. I'll start. I won't expect us....oops, I mean them(caught myself there) to win more than 6 games next year. Everyone in agreement on that one? Good, how about some other ideas.

Just sayin'....

wait ... so we lost the game today... because of obnoxious expectations...?

wow I never thought of that...

Because its ******* stupid

wait ... so we lost the game today... because of obnoxious expectations...?

wow I never thought of that...

Because its ******* stupid

You are obviously missing the point. We shouldn't expect to be good which I believe I have covered. Now be more constructive and brainstorm on how we as a fanbase can make us better. Come on, really try.

Just sayin'....

I can tell by your screen name who you are. You suck kirk.

Ya know what...? The op is right. Why should we expect to beat teams like Minnesota and ISU and Northwestern? For garsh sakes those teams are way too good for lil ol iowa.

woo woo woo now come on guys, kf is one of the best coaches in the world, i mean we beat mich but lose to minn, we beat nw this year guys heads up ok, dont get down, its not like we lost to iowa state, oops sorry we did but hey we beat a good indiana team, and purdue. I mean thats worth 4 mil a year. Come on we all know that you cant get talent at iowa its too cold, not like its cold in lincoln or mich or mich state or wisc or something. AND HEY, if you had three really good years of work(football seasons) at your job in a row, then 6 to 8 years of medium production throw in another great year in between those 6-8 years you would be upper management right. Get your head on straight. i said we might get passed by iowa state in terms of success and i got made fun of, i hope you see the light like i did. GO Hawks 8-4 next year i cant wait.

woo woo woo now come on guys, kf is one of the best coaches in the world, i mean we beat mich but lose to minn, we beat nw this year guys heads up ok, dont get down, its not like we lost to iowa state, oops sorry we did but hey we beat a good indiana team, and purdue. I mean thats worth 4 mil a year. Come on we all know that you cant get talent at iowa its too cold, not like its cold in lincoln or mich or mich state or wisc or something. AND HEY, if you had three really good years of work(football seasons) at your job in a row, then 6 to 8 years of medium production throw in another great year in between those 6-8 years you would be upper management right. Get your head on straight. i said we might get passed by iowa state in terms of success and i got made fun of, i hope you see the light like i did. GO Hawks 8-4 next year i cant wait.

8-4?! Don't expect so much! We're just Iowa! ;)

woo woo woo now come on guys, kf is one of the best coaches in the world, i mean we beat mich but lose to minn, we beat nw this year guys heads up ok, dont get down, its not like we lost to iowa state, oops sorry we did but hey we beat a good indiana team, and purdue. I mean thats worth 4 mil a year. Come on we all know that you cant get talent at iowa its too cold, not like its cold in lincoln or mich or mich state or wisc or something. AND HEY, if you had three really good years of work(football seasons) at your job in a row, then 6 to 8 years of medium production throw in another great year in between those 6-8 years you would be per management right. Get your head on straight. i said we might get passed by iowa state in terms of success and i got made fun of, i hope you see the light like i did. GO Hawks 8-4 next year i cant wait.

I am drunk as hell but no way do I see Iowa 8-4 next year

Has it really gotten to the point that we go 7-5 with our worst team in nearly five years and we are calling for Kirk's head? How much of this has to do with the failed expectations of last year?

Captain, I remember you! You are a clown troll of epic proportions. You are here only to stir up ****. Well GTFO!

Latest posts