I hate seeing this crap happen in the game of basketball .

atomicblue224

29913742001_3967088359001_Louisville20141231-122101Pitino-vs.jpg

The blame for this falls squarely on the officials. They need to stop calling fouls on these.

How can we stop Badgers from flopping like fishes, with fishing poles?
Good Ideas ! Any time Badgers flop, we'll drop our hook and reel them in.!:eek:
max-george-flopping-fish-o.gif

Flopping was a technical foul in high school when i was growing up. Don't see why they can't do it in college. They review everything else now. Call it, review it, make the call.

I think there should be a panel of judges with scorecards sitting alongside the scorers table that rate the flop ala gymnastics. If the flop receives a score above a predetermined threshold then the flopper has drawn a foul. If the score is below the threshold then a foul is called on the flopper. This will show the world that soccer floppers are rank amateurs compared to floppers in real sports.

Seriously I don't understand? I honestly don't see floppings in baseball, track, football,gymnastic, or wrestling, why is it in Basketball? Is Basketball game of pussified rules?

The blame for this falls squarely on the officials. They need to stop calling fouls on these.

This is very difficult. Look no further than Aaron White. The guy is a master flopper. The guy fools me sometimes, and I know it is coming everytime!

Latest posts