I feel for Hawkeye Nation

What section do I need to buy tickets in to sit behind Dakich? I will relentlessly verbally harass him all game long on Saturday. I don't care if I get kicked out.

Sat directly behind him about 5 feet last night, section MM row 1, seat 1. Be careful, the lights shine off of that bald spot on the back of his dome.

He should have been talking about Craft. He had a great game. He had Marble for lunch last night.

Please don't slay the messenger-just telling it like it is bro.

Can't argue with that. Man, talk about a no show from our supposed leader. I just hope that our upperclassmen use this game as motivation going forward because they were embarrassing last night.

The O$U head coach was nearly to half court to yell about the possession about at the 1 minute mark of the second half. He should have gotten a technical for that, not one word from them. Then they were making excuses for craft the hack's obvious travel on the inbounds. They are a disgrace.

That's actually not a travel, they were wrong about that.

Feller - who used to be on Twitter - sits right next to that table. It's the side opposite the teams.

That's actually not a travel, they were wrong about that.

Incorrect.

When the opponent scores either a field goal or a free throw, you have the ability to run from sideline to sideline while staying out of bounds before inbounding the ball, within the 5 second count, of course. You can even pass the ball to a teammate who has positioned himself out of bounds between the sidelines and then that teammate can inbound the ball.

When your team is awarded the ball after any dead ball infraction (ball out of bounds, foul, traveling, jump ball) you are subject to traveling. You may not pass to a teammate who is similarly out of bounds. If you move both feet, it is a travel. Technically, if you jump up and do not pass the ball inbounds before landing, that is also a travel.

On the play in question, Craft moved both feet on an inbound play after a dead ball infraction. That's a travel. Period.

Oh come on,yes he's kind of a meat head and yes he wants to give craft a hand job but he's pretty complimentary of us too. Just take him with a grain of salt and you'll sleep better

Oh come on,yes he's kind of a meat head and yes he wants to give craft a hand job but he's pretty complimentary of us too. Just take him with a grain of salt and you'll sleep better
Last night bordered on uncomfortably creepy male infatuation. I wouldn't be surprised if Craft took out a restraining order on Dakich when he got back to Columbus.

lol loved when they complained about coaching under control then mentioned hoiberg being able to coach successfully without the anger...cryfanatic is creaming their pants right now...rough night

Yep, my clown neighbor texted me about that last night with his little chubbie just a popping out

lol loved when they complained about coaching under control then mentioned hoiberg being able to coach successfully without the anger...cryfanatic is creaming their pants right now...rough night

What about Mike Tirico going off a on Fran. Shut up and call the game. Izzo does the same crap and not a word is said. Except for oh Izzo if riding the refs the calls wiil start going his way. Ha Ha he's a great coach. Total double standard.

90% of coaches Are raging lunatics that couldn't work simple jobs like ours due to their egos and self control issues, Fran is in a very large group

My wife keeps saying she's going to do this but can't stay away when I watch it live...and so she suffers with me.

Yep, my wife couldn't care less about sports, so it's all on me. In this case, I have to be somewhere Saturday afternoon so have no choice but to set the DVR, anyway. Even if I didn't, I really would be thinking of doing this, although it's tough to resist just turning on the game when you know it's on.

Who gives a **** what some college drop out analyst says about the team on the TV? Look at the giant turd that's been laid on the court the last 2 home games. We don't need an analyst to smell it.

What about Mike Tirico going off a on Fran. Shut up and call the game. Izzo does the same crap and not a word is said. Except for oh Izzo if riding the refs the calls wiil start going his way. Ha Ha he's a great coach. Total double standard.

It's not about winning and losing records as a coach it's about their behaviors on the bench. Tirico wasn't just saying that about Fran but coaches in general in the NCAA are getting more verbal and aggressive. Tirico just decided to make the comment right after Fran got upset and started walking out towards the middle of court towards the ref. And if I'm not mistaken the ref told Fran: "
Don't come at me with your head on fire And your eyes too bloody to see Go on and cry in your coffee But don't come bitchin' to me".
Oh Sorry was having Christie Brinkley flashback, but Izzo is more passive with his outbursts and will just fume and spin in the bench area and he doesn't directly threaten in an aggressive manner like Fran does usually.

The in-bounder shuffled his feet following a deadball out of bounds.

He did move both feet. It was a travel. White brought it to the attention of the ref during the time out and then he did it again after the time out, still no call.

Is there a rule about the opposing coaches yelling while a free throw is being shot? An OSU assistant was yelling as we were about to shoot. Is this legal? I have never heard this done before by any other team.

He did move both feet. It was a travel. White brought it to the attention of the ref during the time out and then he did it again after the time out, still no call.

Is there a rule about the opposing coaches yelling while a free throw is being shot? An OSU assistant was yelling as we were about to shoot. Is this legal? I have never heard this done before by any other team.

Often misunderstood rule. YOU CAN move your feet imbounding the ball after a dead ball.

A player inbounding the ball may step on, but not over the 2-inch out-of-bounds line. During a designated spot throw-in, the player inbounding the ball must keep one foot on or over the three-foot wide designated spot. An inbounding player is allowed to jump or move one or both feet. A player inbounding the ball may move backward as far as space allows. If player moves outside the three-foot wide designated spot it is a throw-in violation, not traveling.

Latest posts