I don't love the conference bracket

2006 was my favorite Big Ten Tournament. Iowa plays 4 games to win it and then boom First round NCAA heartbreaking loss.
One of my favorite BTT games was the championship game between Wisconsin and Michigan State about five or six years ago. Both teams played their guts out, it went OT, and Wisconsin pulled it out. Both teams were high seed NCAA locks but played like they were on the bubble. I remember Josh Gasser tumbling into the fifth row to make an impossible save. And the chess match between two legit coaches was fascinating.

Speaking of conference tournaments, anyone see Gonzaga down 14 at the half to BYU last nignt, and still trailing deep into the second half? If BYU gets a couple stops that could really gotten interesting.

Anyone think a Gonzaga loss there would have knocked them off the #1 seed? Did anyone know that former Purdue player Matt Haarms now plays for BYU? He was a factor in the first half.

One of my favorite BTT games was the championship game between Wisconsin and Michigan State about five or six years ago. Both teams played their guts out, it went OT, and Wisconsin pulled it out. Both teams were high seed NCAA locks but played like they were on the bubble. I remember Josh Gasser tumbling into the fifth row to make an impossible save. And the chess match between two legit coaches was fascinating.

Speaking of conference tournaments, anyone see Gonzaga down 14 at the half to BYU last nignt, and still trailing deep into the second half? If BYU gets a couple stops that could really gotten interesting.

Anyone think a Gonzaga loss there would have knocked them off the #1 seed? Did anyone know that former Purdue player Matt Haarms now plays for BYU? He was a factor in the first half.
I watched the 2nd half. Haarms missed 3 bunnies or they have a very good chance of winning.

Zags looked like a talented team with no depth that’s been playing patsies for 2 months. And if that isn’t enough they now have to overcome the undefeated curse.

Side Note - Zags would not have won BT IMO. It’s much harder to make shots when being guarded.

Love our side of the bracket. We’re significantly better than Wisconsin IMO. They may lose Thursday. Zero pressure Saturday because everyone expects Illinois to win. We can play loose. If we can beat Illinois we can beat our Sunday opponent. It’s all good to me.
I want to see them play too, the experience that the freshman get will be extremely big for next year.

OK, so your picking PSU to beat Wisconsin? Could happen, I misunderstood you I thought you were talking about Wisconsin.
Oh that makes more sense. I'm not picking them to win. The post I quoted was talking about Penn State and that was my response. I don't even remember the context now.