I don't know if I like the new TV format

What's not to like? You have total control over what part of which games you watch, and virtually every game is on the table. It couldn't possibly be any better than this.

I was listening to tnt this morning on 1460 and they were talking about how difficult it was to know where the games were. OMG seriously it says what game is on each channel!! Not only that, they said that they liked it when all of the games were slated for the same time so all the ends were at the same time. I can't get over how stupid that is, why would you want to watch the end of one game instead of all 4?

Or you can do what I do, and turn to the game with the least amount of time left (if it is under 10 point game) and watch the end, then switch to the game that will end next, etc.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time slots for all the games are staggered better than in previous years...so there's no reason a guy can't follow everything, and still catch the last 4-5 minutes of every game. Other than the late games last night, i don't recall any 2 games coming down to the wire at the same time.

I'm actually surprised by the amounts of gripes about a clearly improved product. Games are all on NCAA's website...drag a 2nd TV into the room if you have to....Its funny how now people are being inconvenienced by watching TV!

I don't like choices. I want some hack in a control room some where far far away deciding what I should be watching and when. Do people really think this way? That can be the only reason I can come up with as to why they would not like the new broadcast system. It Rocks.

I love the new format. I love the scores are on the top of the screen and I love the fact the station is listed next to the score. Holy cow, I don't what else you could ask for!? This is heaven. Now we aren't stuck watching strictly midwestern teams ... I think the new format is a wonderful creation

They also have the time, so you know when a game is at a commercial break.

Also, DTV has ch. 205, where you can see 3 games at a time.

If your complaining about missing the end of a game after a commercial, they have that issue taken care of. The score box at the top of the screen flashes blue when action is about to resume on a tight game in the last few minutes.

The TV format this year is a giant leap forward. What's not to like, except a certain team from Iowa City out of the mix.

Latest posts