I dont get it.

311hawk

why does it have to be so damn hot in Carver. Prop open a freaking door or something. Do you want all of your fans asleep?

I remember going as a kid and working a consession stand for my BB team, its always been seriously hot in there. Hi everyone I missed you.

Agree. Great game, but it was disgustingly hot. If we start winning they are going to have to install misters for the fans.

I may have misunderstood Painter's post game (I was only half listening) but I think he even said something about it being very hot as well. Did anyone else catch that? Regardless, it was brutally hot...

The temp is equal to that of your average nursing home. The average age of fans is also equal to that of most nursing home residents.
So the temp should be about right.

Exactly!
It has been that way for years. I have always felt it takes quite a bit to get Carver fans on their feet and then they can't wait to sit back down. It is because they are freaking exhausted from being so damn hot.
Anytime I am there I have to sneek outside to get whacked in the face with some cold air to wake back up

Do they even use a heat source? Is this because of the way Carver is built into hill?
If they are actually heating that building,they are wasting energy. Fix it !!

My girlfriend and I moved from the Iowa bench side behind the basket to the other end after half which wasn't close to full. It was much cooler over there.