I can't wait for the meltdown!

ColumbusHawk

I am looking forward to the meltdown on this board when Iowa loses & the offensive line has a bad game.

I think it will be hilarious with all the anti-nepotism posts. It will be very entertaining.

I am looking forward to the meltdown on this board when Iowa loses & the offensive line has a bad game.

I think it will be hilarious with all the anti-nepotism posts. It will be very entertaining.

that would be just another (satur)day that ends in y for hoks on this board....

That's what you are looking forward to? in that case, the world ending in 2012 might be a step up to you.

Sorry,but I can wait until maybe the MSU game for that nonsense. MSU will have a pretty good d-line returning,and will give our o-line problems in EL.
Maybe if Iowa goes 11-1 ,the critics will cut KF some slack? Nah.

What a moronic thing to look forward to.

You can debate the general usefulness of his post, but honestly it isn’t that hard to understand. He, like a lot of us get really tired and even hurt by the badgering and negativity of those who come to the board to let out there anxt over a loss. By saying mean, hateful, unmerited things, just because they are mad!

So really, let’s not pretend we don’t know what he is saying……i/e: “looks like great hires and they will continue to be until the small minded “12 year olds” if you will come rushing in after a loss”….. I think what he is “really” saying is, “man am I not looking forward to that “idiocy”…..

Again I really doubt I’m the only one who could figure that out, so who should really get the eye rolls, eh guys?!

I guess the only real question is, well you be one of those guys?

Last edited:
I'm very confident that that offensive line will never play poorly with the addition of BF. KF will never let BF fail and KF has his hands all over the o-line anyway. In my opinion, this is more about adding an edge of toughness and will to the team. Brian was a tough SOB and played with an attitude, much like his little brother does now. I think this is a very good hire.

There are going to be growing pains in the o-line next year with losing Reiff and Zus, but 2013 is going to be special. There are some very, very good football players that will battling for positions and we will have ton of experience coming back. I honestly feel, contrary to some, the program is on the rise.

Nobody loves a tavern hok meltdown more than me, but even I doubt that they will freak out if the line has a bad game.

You can debate the general usefulness of his post, but honestly it isn’t that hard to understand. He, like a lot of us get really tired and even hurt by the badgering and negativity of those who come to the board to let out there anxt over a loss. By saying mean, hateful, unmerited things, just because they are mad!

So really, let’s not pretend we don’t know what he is saying……i/e: “looks like great hires and they will continue to be until the small minded “12 year olds†if you will come rushing in after a lossâ€â€¦.. I think what he is “really†saying is, “man am I not looking forward to that “idiocyâ€â€¦..

Again I really doubt I’m the only one who could figure that out, so who should really get the eye rolls, eh guys?!

With O'Keefe not being around, they will need someone to take their frustrations out on.

Why would You look forward to that? I can think of a lot more things in my life to look forward to other than Iowa fans, or any fanbase, ******** on a message board.

Anyone notice Brian was revealed as the OLine coach before the OC?
Who do you suppose is in charge of the offense, anyway?

EDIT: Chad, I guess you'll have to blame Ferentz (I mean KF) for the offense.
Is he still the captain to you?

Last edited:
I have been very negative towards the old offensive staff but will give the new additions a lot of slack. Most have wanted new blood on offense so now it's time to see what they can do.

So really, let’s not pretend we don’t know what he is saying……i/e: “looks like great hires and they will continue to be until the small minded “12 year olds†if you will come rushing in after a lossâ€â€¦.. I think what he is “really†saying is, “man am I not looking forward to that “idiocyâ€â€¦..

Could you summarize this for me? I wasn't listening, sorry.

No one is better at writing a lot and saying very little than Chad.

LOL.......I don't think you guys really get the true meaning of your anxt here. This is how people act when they don’t have anything better, or more constructive to say. It’s in chapter 1 of the what not to do debate hand book. Makes you look petty and small.

It already has started & Brian hasn't been on the job for one day. Following is a quote from another thread:

"I beleve that KF is more concerned about grooming Brian for a head coaching job than he is about winning games at Iowa."

Latest posts