I Can't Take It Anymore

EckoHawk

I used to love Iowa basketball, now I would rather watch stuff on the DVR I could care less watching....

• We score 50 points a game
  • We have no offensive flow whatsoever
  • We have very few athletes that can do incredible things and make your jaw drop and keep your interest. I expect nothing amazing anymore.
  • Our arena is quieter than a morgue and other teams fans easily take it over.
  • The fanbase doesn't even care anymore.
  • There are major deficiencies in our recruiting.....lack of an athletic wing, play-making point, and back to basket post.
I could go on and on ..... I guess my point is .... are we going to continue to bury our heads in the sand or are we as a fanbase going to demand change and put our money where our mouths are. I have $500, just need 1800 more of you and we have our buyout.....

Who is with me....I am not William Wallace....but will you fight with me?

I used to love Iowa basketball, now I would rather watch stuff on the DVR I could care less watching....

• We have very few athletes that can do incredible things and make your jaw drop and keep your interest. I expect nothing amazing anymore.
  • There are major deficiencies in our recruiting.....lack of an athletic wing, play-making point, and back to basket post.
I could go on and on ..... I guess my point is .... are we going to continue to bury our heads in the sand or are we as a fanbase going to demand change and put our money where our mouths are. I have $500, just need 1800 more of you and we have our buyout.....

I Know I am not attending another Iowa basketball game until a change is made! TL is not a good coach, he is more worried about his son, than he is about coaching!

I Know I am not attending another Iowa basketball game until a change is made! TL is not a good coach, he is more worried about his son, than he is about coaching!

you are absolutely correct... Lickliter has no interest in winning basketball games... he just wants his son to be on the court...
* Butler must have just been too damn good to satisfy his desire to lose bb games.
* Based on Johns playing time at the beginning of the year when we had more depth, he must have been THRILLED by Tuckers decision to get drunk and yell at a cab driver for stealing his cell phone.

Funny how all the blame is on Lick and not on the guys who have crappy attitudes and leave because they don't want to play his system, or the guys who make dumb decisions.

These threads are absurd.. and if you want to jump off the bandwagon because the hawks are not winning.. go ahead. These players wouldn't want you there when they turn the corner anyway....

Oh.. by the way... they are competing! Maybe not winning... but they are now competing against better teams than they lost to at the beginning of the year.

I am still watching, I am not going anywhere, I dont jump on and off bandwagons, I just think the best thing for our program is to move on.

For somebody who doesn't watch you sure know a lot. I guess a win might make this thread irrelevant like every other band wagoner.

Im still watching too- i'm starting to think tho that our theme song should be that Linkin Park song they did a few years back- "one step closer"